Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Back up for good now .

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Collected a few screenies during tonight's war
smile.png
[06/10/15]

2wqzpky.png

2qnbmkp.png

2mo5jrm.png

2mxlduh.png

2a7eln7.png

1zzqsg2.png

bjcy6a.png

9zoju1.png

63x1d1.png

5ulfnn.png

33bkdmo.png

1iol7o.png

tongue.png

gav

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2014
Can anyone help. Everytime I log in and start game I get a message saying client has stopped working and it closes game. I have up to date client in folder

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Can anyone help. Everytime I log in and start game I get a message saying client has stopped working and it closes game. I have up to date client in folder

post your error.txt pls

gav

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2014
post your error.txt pls

i dont get an error in folder. ive just tried logging on and it let me play for about 15 min then i got the message again and it closed game

hufalumni

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 7, 2015
Luke was just wondering why wizz firewall only allows you to do a wall of fire right in front of you not where you've aimed it ?
~Huf

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Hello, Looking to try this server out, i've downloaded all relevant files from the advert page, but says my client is out of date and to update?

Also once i get on any tips for new players, i'm mainly a mir3 player, only tried one other mir2 server before, if that matters.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Hello, Looking to try this server out, i've downloaded all relevant files from the advert page, but says my client is out of date and to update?

Also once i get on any tips for new players, i'm mainly a mir3 player, only tried one other mir2 server before, if that matters.

The latest EXE is on this page
Link; http://www.lomgn.co.uk/forum/area/new/patch-notes-aa/4228-update-18

Copy it into your folder and delete the old Client.exe and then rename this one Client.exe

Everything should work fine afterwards.

The only thing i could help you with is start of doing the quests (you get nice rewards including items and exp) or if theres someone kind enough they could take you with there leveling group.

hufalumni

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 7, 2015

This may help Latest.exe

Also once i get on any tips for new players, i'm mainly a mir3 player, only tried one other mir2 server before, if that matters.[/QUOTE]

There are quests to help you level which is good a lot of different edited game play and friendly people, groups are good for leveling makes it easier as you get overall exp of a mob rather than split.

Status
Not open for further replies.