Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
For the love of god do not lift the level cap.

Level 80's can take on 5 level 75s at the moment, raising cap will only exacerbate the unbalance issues atm.

The server is slipping quickly towards an elitist state where a select few woh have got lucky with aztec/supreme kit are gods and are almost impossible to fight, mainly taos.

You need more content, not more levels. I cant stress this enough, i really cant.

On the contrary, without being able to level and wear the 88 gear, people are always going to be behind those "select few" who got lucky with legendary drops. The difference in stats between 77 gear and aztec gear is 1 tier up. The difference between 77 gear and SUPREME gear is 2 tiers up. It's absolutely insane. The dc/mc/sc/ac/amc is just too much on these items, despite myself having a few.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I atleast think the cap needs lifting to 90 so that people can wear the Shard, Blessed and Vaulted items.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Level cap will be increased to 95 on friday with more updates , we did a full announcement on forum but aparently forum is down , Waiting for luke to get home and see what happened.

/Avantasia

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Suggestion: if you're going to add a legendary item after Supreme in this update, please make it insanely rare. Isn't fun when people are 2 tiers below in terms of kit.

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Forum server is down because were waiting on transfer to new host should be back soon as, i hope any way :p

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
The legendary items arent even that rare, there is loads of them kicking about. The level 50 legendary is better than the level 76+ 'trash' kit. And yes, they are overstatted. Atm the jumps in item stats is too great, you can literally double your stats each teir, or triple them by getting legendary 20 levels below your level.

This is bad when you consider getting say 2 decent legendary items will catapult someone from being weak to dominating the game.

Example being yday, 6 level 76+ (4 warrs, 1 tao 1 wiz) in full kit of their teir and a few legendary items each got absolutely wiped by 1 wiz and 1 tao in just a few more legendary items. Literally couldnt hit them, and they 2 shot each and every one of us.

I dare say that could have been fun for them just because of who they are, but for most people it wouldnt be fun on either side.

formerlin

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2013
I have interesting with the weather system
and, can u release the code with it?
thanks a lot!

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
WHY all the time give us wrong exe and there no auto patch or anything to get right exe it ask to update exe all the time we try post in galaxy forums and none answer us

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
The Exes your given are not wrong as they work for everyone else just fine, when you copy them into your client are you sure your renaming them right?

It should say Client.exe (Without any numbers)

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
why this server keep down alot

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:48 PM ----------

The Exes your given are not wrong as they work for everyone else just fine, when you copy them into your client are you sure your renaming them right?

It should say Client.exe (Without any numbers)

was searching for new exe cuz was wrong exe i have with clint full dw but i got new one and it work good but now server crashed and all down server and forums down

Status
Not open for further replies.