Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Noticed this in the server ad thread lol
PfKkPnB.png

And also, are you sure about that? It takes 2 seconds to buy something from the gameshop
Should've been a permanent ban for exploiting something as major as that
I won't even bother reading this thread anymore

Last edited:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Noticed this in the server ad thread lol
PfKkPnB.png

And also, are you sure about that? It takes 2 seconds to buy something from the gameshop
Should've been a permanent ban for exploiting something as major as that
I won't even bother reading this thread anymore

Yes I am sure about that .. also so what? if the group areas npc called Tai :P

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Yeah, you have bounced around. At one point you said they had been banned, but then stated they have had gold removed. I am not aware of the specifics, but unless you are able to specifically say what they did during exploiting (which would be hard with Crystal files current 'monitoring systems') then I think they should get the ban you said they had received.

Why'd you change your mind I guess is what I'm asking.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, you have bounced around. At one point you said they had been banned, but then stated they have had gold removed. I am not aware of the specifics, but unless you are able to specifically say what they did during exploiting (which would be hard with Crystal files current 'monitoring systems') then I think they should get the ban you said they had received.

Why'd you change your mind I guess is what I'm asking.

Well, It was a ( 1 letter issue ) in a script .. the boss summoner did not take the scroll (also it was a noob boss) .. so it was dropping azure kit (most of the players sell this to shops..) but the gold (they made about 400m each..)

I logged in game right after the reboot (which caused this) .. saw them in bosses rooms .. immediately closed server .. logged their characters (the one i saw them in bosses rooms .. also checked logs to all the ones who went to boss room and summoned it multiple times, and logged their characters too) .. took their gold and dropped .. then brought back server online.

I checked all logs (if they bought from game shop or not, but nope .. they did not even get time to) so yes, Ehlonna and his guilds are hunting .. I see them hunting a lot, about 8 hours a day .. so ofcourse I expect them to be in high level kits.

---------- Post Merged at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Also the ones who exploited this received a day ban only, they are all back in game .. as a 3 days ban for a problem that i'm the responsible of isn't really fair.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Sounds like a shitty situation, but the users are being punished for exploiting your mistake, not because you made it. Remember that. They didn't have to cheat after finding it - there was no way they didn't realise what was going on, so are fully responsible.

How many of those chars you logged on to check gold/remove gold had an unreasonable amount of exp pots/exp buffs (however your server worked). What other advantages are there that they could have bought with gold (bear in mind that within minutes they could have amassed the gold, and paid for stuff in the gameshop (i imagine thats where pots are).

But again, I'm only offering assistance from an outsiders perspective. I don't know the situation back to front as I don't play on there.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Sounds like a shitty situation, but the users are being punished for exploiting your mistake, not because you made it. Remember that. They didn't have to cheat after finding it - there was no way they didn't realise what was going on, so are fully responsible.

How many of those chars you logged on to check gold/remove gold had an unreasonable amount of exp pots/exp buffs (however your server worked). What other advantages are there that they could have bought with gold (bear in mind that within minutes they could have amassed the gold, and paid for stuff in the gameshop (i imagine thats where pots are).

But again, I'm only offering assistance from an outsiders perspective. I don't know the situation back to front as I don't play on there.

I logged 3 characters (they are the only ones who had gold) .. and they had like 250-300m each (which is a lot)

bud dropped their gold, everything is ok now really lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
@piff1
These are getting old...

1tpb3a.jpg

Death, you do yourself no favours.

They exploited something it should be an outright perm ban. Its not even a week old, a day ban is no punishment in the long term, but a week setback is better...

Edit: is there a working AP for this yet? I do actually want to login so i'm not just spamming his thread.. but I'm not downloading in many parts.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
@piff1
These are getting old...

1tpb3a.jpg

Death, you do yourself no favours.

They exploited something it should be an outright perm ban. Its not even a week old, a day ban is no punishment in the long term, but a week setback is better...

Edit: is there a working AP for this yet? I do actually want to login so i'm not just spamming his thread.. but I'm not downloading in many parts.

lol get a life please.. you're acting like a kid .. could you please grow up ? and call me with my real name, for **** sake, just get out of the thread if you're not going to post about the server

It is called: [Heroes Rise Cystal M2 DISCUSSION] and no sorry, trolls and idiots who have no manners are not welcomed, also:

joke.jpg

Thank you troll

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Honestly, 200-300 mil gold is nothing on this server. Hunting bosses for a couple hours will get you that gold. There is nothing that was gained that isn't attainable in a little work so I'm not sure what the big fuss is about. I log on after missing a day and catch up with no problem at all.

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
Agreed u lot say gold is hard to get when i have over 700mill gold on my character without exploiting anything u lot just want to try and argue about anything and everything u find

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
I am having problems with the autopatcher, "it says legend of mir has stopped working"

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Enjoying the server so far with a couple of exceptions. Seeing all the junk been said on this thread. Yes people exploited, but its very easy to catch up with the highest level being 110+ Taoist. Being in the top 5 highest levels, items seem a little rare but makes boss hunting more worth it. Killing Fox boss which states is the best boss on server defiantly has a poor drop. EM was killed with out a drop for some reason, even thou gm showed us a drop... Also needing a lot more content, few ideas... Make Ancient caves viable e.g. reduce their damage, agility (wizards fire wall doesn't touch them) and need some drops from the bosses as well as they are x3 drops, great. killing Ancient WT for frozen & wisdom gear. Group bosses & leveling needs adding, prime example Battle Ground... But none of the less its good fun, i nice mix up of classes on the server all serving their purpose.

If anyone fancies a fast paced server then this is it.