KinG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
Can he be banned already?

His commenting **** on every post.. being rude to every body .. knows **** aboht servers and coding and yet he always try to comment any thing (which is rude and trash talking)

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

His commenting **** on every post.. being rude to every body .. knows **** aboht servers and coding and yet he always try to comment any thing (which is rude and trash talking)

U forgot main thing

known cheater ^_^

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
U forgot main thing

known cheater ^_^

that also .. lol

reminded me of this:

PIC1.png

PIC2.png

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Once upon a time we had infractions.

Ah yet we still use them, If it came down to the point of infracting for little things everyone on the forum would be close to BANS,

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo

Why are you running your mind on me :S You are really an idiot :stupid: and i am the only one who known cheat ? all the people know the cheat and know how to use it if you talk about that point..
I did not comment **** in any comment I say respectfully and you are attached to the **** in every post.. Also I'm not like you go and write anything :stung:

---------- Post Merged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:34 PM ----------

what's true ?

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 PM ----------

U forgot main thing

known cheater ^_^
lol You too did open Cheat on Atlantis and 5h :S

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why are you running your mind on me :S You are really an idiot :stupid: and i am the only one who known cheat ? all the people know the cheat and know how to use it if you talk about that point..
I did not comment **** in any comment I say respectfully and you are attached to the **** in every post.. Also I'm not like you go and write anything :stung:

---------- Post Merged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:34 PM ----------

what's true ?

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 PM ----------

lol You too did open Cheat on Atlantis and 5h :S

Ibby wouldn't have a clue where to get cheats for 2.3 heroes let alone Crystal files, he's just on a decent PC with decent PING fighting vs Arabs with 200ping on Atlantis. You chat so much **** its unreal lol.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Ibby wouldn't have a clue where to get cheats for 2.3 heroes let alone Crystal files, he's just on a decent PC with decent PING fighting vs Arabs with 200ping on Atlantis. You chat so much **** its unreal lol.
Not all Arabs have 200Ping and my Chat looks fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.