[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Should create a server Discord too :)

This is a great idea, and we area already on this. Almost complete and once closer to the date, the details will be released for Discord

-Apocalypse Team

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
This is a great idea, and we area already on this. Almost complete and once closer to the date, the details will be released for Discord

-Apocalypse Team

The server needs a lot of publicity. Once the server starts, I hope that 300 people will play this server. You need to send an email to the old player.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
The server needs a lot of publicity. Once the server starts, I hope that 300 people will play this server. You need to send an email to the old player.

We have lots of publicity ideas and we will be sure to complete them well in advance :eagerness:

-Apocalypse Team

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017

-Apocalypse Team

We have lots of publicity ideas and we will be sure to complete them well in advance :eagerness:

-Apocalypse Team

I wish you success, our Chinese players look forward to your server, I hope this is a stable long-term server, this is a slow-paced server? What about the server PING? Our Chinese players will play this server very card? Still need to use VPN?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I wish you success, our Chinese players look forward to your server, I hope this is a stable long-term server, this is a slow-paced server? What about the server PING? Our Chinese players will play this server very card? Still need to use VPN?
The server follows the fundamental low rate, with the lower levels being slightly faster to give the feel of a steady rate. We are currently looking into being as diverse as possible to ensure all players from different parts of the world are able to access Apocalypse with a good Ping.

-Apocalypse Team

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Brilliant Ad, please do some sort of test before though please? :P be nice to have a little taster/get client ready.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Sorry to hijack your thread slightly but have had a few people ask me if this is anything to do with Chronicles team, or Chronicles server files. Shows how good (or bad lol) your advert is I guess ^^

Just to confirm to those wondering: It's not.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry to hijack your thread slightly but have had a few people ask me if this is anything to do with Chronicles team, or Chronicles server files. Shows how good (or bad lol) your advert is I guess ^^

Look at this thirsty ass plug

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

my first thought was wow looks like a chrons add, which is a complement to chrons because your advertising was by far the best advertising a server has ever done.

if i had to criticise apoc its only on the sudden release date, 2 weeks imo is not enough time to advertise a server, i would have given it atleast a month.

anticipation to log on and play drives people crazy, well it does me atleast.

its nice to see there is no beta either and that you have done a closed beta and kept jo public out of it which means its fresh for everyone.

still not been answered tho.... is there going to be fishing? :D

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Hopefully get the old TKO lot back to play.

looking forward to launch hopefully you get then numbers you've been expecting.

/ExCaLa

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
This would probably blow to 200 online easily. Good luck.

Xythas

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Chesterfield
That advertisement is probably the best I've ever seen. Great job. I guess I will see you all there too as long as the usercount is good. I'd have probably gave it a month or so to get the word out and about though.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
my first thought was wow looks like a chrons add, which is a complement to chrons because your advertising was by far the best advertising a server has ever done.

if i had to criticise apoc its only on the sudden release date, 2 weeks imo is not enough time to advertise a server, i would have given it atleast a month.

anticipation to log on and play drives people crazy, well it does me atleast.

its nice to see there is no beta either and that you have done a closed beta and kept jo public out of it which means its fresh for everyone.

still not been answered tho.... is there going to be fishing? :D

Hi Sanjian,

Appreciate the feedback, the reason behind the short advertising, is we let people down the first time. And we wanted to be straight up with everything this time. Hence the 2 week advertising period. As with fishing, it isn't something we have in right now... but it doesn't mean that it wont ever be.

- The Apocalypse Team.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I shall await flames for this post.

Will it be viable for casuals to play here? I'm not expecting everything on a plate, however it would be nice if we had plenty of sub bosses to hunt while the players who can dedicate the time go for the main bosses. Also curious but will normal monsters have a chance to drop reasonable items, I don't want to be stuck with no way of progression :)

Good luck and looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.