[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
changing an avatar, signature and even replying like a member of the team is a little more than trolling imo...

i dont know smavids reputation but if its not good then hes causing more damage than good for the server and thats beyond trolling?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
He's definitely trolling.

I mean what moron would hire him? :torn:

It's not that his reputation isn't good, it's just... well... he's smavid :biggrin-new: he's not known for his professionalism nor his "patience and understanding" as the past 6monthsYears all we've been doing is trolling the **** out of the forums. It's just too forced. If he is part of the team, be yourself ffs lol.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
...confirmed...

P3ptm5.gif

Jokes aside, gl smavid. :greedy_dollars:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
He's definitely trolling.

I mean what moron would hire him? :torn:

It's not that his reputation isn't good, it's just... well... he's smavid :biggrin-new: he's not known for his professionalism nor his "patience and understanding" as the past 6monthsYears all we've been doing is trolling the **** out of the forums. It's just too forced. If he is part of the team, be yourself ffs lol.

Smavid, is Smavid a top guy at that. But i can confirm he is not apart of the team. Although he would make a fantastic server troll. Potential position opening @Smavid

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Smavid, is Smavid a top guy at that. But i can confirm he is not apart of the team. Although he would make a fantastic server troll. Potential position opening @Smavid

Every server has to have one. As Zircon's official Troll representative I think you'd be in good hands with him.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Serious note guys - my mum got an email she was pissed. Can you please remove her from your mailing list? I got bloody grounded for a week and not fortnite. Not happy.

- Poor Troll attempt as recommended by iJam who is too scared to ruin his sparkly title

Edit.. for every Like I get, he reckons he gets £1.. how much is iJam worth

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Horse mounts in screenshot look a tad strange; if you look at Exodia and Backstab's horses in the screenshot, they overlap each other xD (unless they are trying to make baby horses)

They are just next to each other, all servers mounts look the same when next to each other, nothing new here.

i dont like the idea that a few players have got to test this

will these players be playing the server?

The server will obviously be wiped before launch to ensure a fair start for all. They did not get to play freely, they were recalled to certain areas, just to test damage, power etc to ensure the game is fully ready. This means all those involved with helping will have no advantage over all new players.

-Apocalypse Team (sorry Smavid)

Status
Not open for further replies.