Rejected MIR420

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
You say iceman and yourself. But iceman hands out those files like candy. He's given them out to at least a dozen people before you, and then claims alot of the time they were stolen.

They were also publically released on lomcn before, without the permission of the developers who had a hand in making them.

I've got the files on my storage, and I can probably find multiple private messages from users who have reuploaded his files and asked me to make modifications to them
you mean these files?

1617034701994.png
these were released publicly via iceman on the LOMCN forums.

other people had also done work on them but at the end of the day it was decided they were his files so his right to release them.

not sure how you can prove the files used by this arrowz are stolen from jev or used via the public release?

and im sorry but you dont let someone else connect to you via TV so you can show them how to port forward, you always connect to the person your helping. so the question remains how did this arrowz steal your files.

your daughters teething so you let a complete stranger loose on your pc, where you happen to keep your server files, and thay had free roam. cmon man?

Reactions: ThePacifier

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
you mean these files?

View attachment 25098
these were released publicly via iceman on the LOMCN forums.

other people had also done work on them but at the end of the day it was decided they were his files so his right to release them.

not sure how you can prove the files used by this arrowz are stolen from jev or used via the public release?

and im sorry but you dont let someone else connect to you via TV so you can show them how to port forward, you always connect to the person your helping. so the question remains how did this arrowz steal your files.

your daughters teething so you let a complete stranger loose on your pc, where you happen to keep your server files, and thay had free roam. cmon man?

Never said ARROWZ got the files from me.
Snowrage was on my pc and took the files, it was dumb that I allowed it to happen behind my back but I’ve apologised at the end of the day.

Eden elite are not the files in question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sanjian

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
So theres TWO sets of files IceMan is handing out like candy? Can't wait for the influx of those. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
If that was the case the release wouldn't have been deleted
i thought the release was deleted because iceman changed his mind, not that it was deemed the files are not icemans, appologies.

so edens elite files are not the property of iceman and these new files are the propety of iceman?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Ice is like one of the most corrupt people in this forum and has already been proven to be the most common person to deal under the table on his servers, the files themselves are commonly bugged and trash as well, as already mentioned has been stolen probably a few times, even by himself as far as ripping off the other contributors goes...Now we have people claiming theft via TeamViewer? I don't deny people are complete spacks these days, but come on.

To top it all off...the whole "Someone gave me these files and I contributed to them" screams money making anyway...just another way of saying "Someone asked me to host these files on whatshisnames behalf"..."Avoid" tag, easy, job done, move on lol.

EDIT: Oh you actually have a Rejected tag now? Deleting is also a sign of rejection ;)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
im more interested as to why this was rejected because if the files arnt icemans then how can a server be rejected by iceman saying he doesnt want them being used.

if they were stolen then how do you prove the files arnt edens elite files which were publicly released and if this server is rejected why wasnt the other servers using edens elite files rejected?

BlackClover was allowed EE files
Evolution HighRate was allowed but given Avoid, EE files
TheHeroesAct icemans own server EE files
Mir 2 Arisen EE files

My point is, if these files are not icemans, how are they all allowed and this was rejected?

You could argue that the "latest" files being used arnt EE files, but it is EE files just with some changes, if i alter a little bit of the EE source code can i host a server using these new files because they arnt technically EE files?

My source was the original default crystal source back in 2017, but since then i payed Pete to do a bit of work for me and i payed LCD to do some work for me, and ive spent years altering it. Do i no longer own those files because they were originally default crystal?

Im being argumentative for the sake of finding out exactly what is and isnt allowed here, because it doesnt seem consistant.

Reactions: Jev and ThePacifier

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
im more interested as to why this was rejected because if the files arnt icemans then how can a server be rejected by iceman saying he doesnt want them being used.

if they were stolen then how do you prove the files arnt edens elite files which were publicly released and if this server is rejected why wasnt the other servers using edens elite files rejected?

BlackClover was allowed EE files
Evolution HighRate was allowed but given Avoid, EE files
TheHeroesAct icemans own server EE files
Mir 2 Arisen EE files

My point is, if these files are not icemans, how are they all allowed and this was rejected?

You could argue that the "latest" files being used arnt EE files, but it is EE files just with some changes, if i alter a little bit of the EE source code can i host a server using these new files because they arnt technically EE files?

My source was the original default crystal source back in 2017, but since then i payed Pete to do a bit of work for me and i payed LCD to do some work for me, and ive spent years altering it. Do i no longer own those files because they were originally default crystal?

Im being argumentative for the sake of finding out exactly what is and isnt allowed here, because it doesnt seem consistant.

Your answer is on page one

You think? Your exe is called TheHerosAct.

1617096162857.png
1617096170485.png

Edens Elite server was a collaberation project between 3 people while Heros Act is just Iceman (no other public team members). I'm sure if you were on a team like that and one person decided to release your server files without discussing it with you you'd want them deleted too

• Wow
Reactions: zedina and Far

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
your telling me HeroesAct was built from scratch and has NOTHING in it from EdensElite?

1617098963606.png
edens elite uses the same icon as heroes act...

iteminfo.dat file, EE custom code....
1617099242943.png
1617099250471.png
Post automatically merged:

Edens Elite server was a collaberation project between 3 people while Heros Act is just Iceman (no other public team members). I'm sure if you were on a team like that and one person decided to release your server files without discussing it with you you'd want them deleted too
so why were EE servers allowwed to advertise if the source they used was removed because they shouldnt have been released?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jev

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Terrible advert. terrible content? (is none) ? Terrible reply. terrible timing? 28th. 630pm advert. opens 1 hour 30mins after advert? Terrible excuse. over all terrible form.

Reactions: ThePacifier and Jev

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
your telling me HeroesAct was built from scratch and has NOTHING in it from EdensElite?
Where did I say that? You seem very confused. Why do you think we joke about Iceman's servers being Edens Elite v1216548 and so on
so why were EE servers allowwed to advertise if the source they used was removed because they shouldnt have been released?
We removed the server files download from lomcn at the time for reasons already stated but we never agreed to police the use of them.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Where did I say that? You seem very confused. Why do you think we joke about Iceman's servers being Edens Elite v1216548 and so on

We removed the server files download from lomcn at the time for reasons already stated but we never agreed to police the use of them.
im not trying to be confrontational or argumentative, and im not confused. im looking at this as a neutral party and a member of this forum.

it just doesnt make sense to me that THIS server was rejected because its icemans files and he said they were stolen. yet LOMCN would take down files released by a member of a 3 man collaboration and not police the servers that were made by the release.

if Milo released the Chronicles Source, and LCD said no i dont want them used, your not telling me LOMCN would then ALLOW people to advertise servers using the Chronicles Source. any server with a hint of using that source would be rejected and the person in question banned. Tell me im wrong?

This particular thread opens up loop holes in the way LOMCN allows servers to be advertised. it should be ONE rule for everyone.

If EE files are banned (which i think they should be) then LOMCN should also ban anyone advertising using them and also reject the server.

You like to tell people that dont see your opinion as being confused Tai, im not confused, your forum rules are confusing and not consistant.

All the evidence presented here has been in the form of CLIENT evidence, and from my past experience with yourself and other moderators. You allow the ripping of clients as fair game. so a screenshot of ingame client evidence is moot

1617104873091.png
infact even the clients directory could be altered to "appear" to be Heroes files.

You wont agree with me because for some reason were not agreeing on anything at the moment. but the fact remains EE files were not policed by LOMCN and should have been.

and seeing as HeroesAct files have now been leaked and iceman is moving on to make a distillery 🤷‍♂️ will LOMCN be banning the use of HA files even though its an extension of the EE files which are not banned?

I also feel i have a right to express myself on this forum, im not breaking any rules and im offering clear points to my arguments.

Reactions: Wummy

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You wont agree with me because for some reason were not agreeing on anything at the moment. but the fact remains EE files were not policed by LOMCN and should have been.

and seeing as HeroesAct files have now been leaked and iceman is moving on to make a distillery 🤷‍♂️ will LOMCN be banning the use of HA files even though its an extension of the EE files which are not banned?

I also feel i have a right to express myself on this forum, im not breaking any rules and im offering clear points to my arguments.

No offense Sanjian, but this "omg he ripped it off me client" is dull, we all rip WeMade/Shanda or use ripped off content from TaoBao.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
No offense Sanjian, but this "omg he ripped it off me client" is dull, we all rip WeMade/Shanda or use ripped off content from TaoBao.
none taken, but coming from someone whos entire source is based on a set of files you once insulted is comical :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
none taken, but coming from someone whos entire source is based on a set of files you once insulted is comical :)

Touche.

Maybe when my server has its 3rd year anniversary we shall see the 4th version of EuroReborn. (maybe then you will have Battlepass/Subscription limitation to use potions, similar like horse riding, wedding etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: Tai and Sanjian

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I think there's a clear difference between IceMan releasing his files publicly on lomcn (without knowledge of the other team members) - of which they were removed at the time because of how they were released, but not policed for servers using them because all members agreed they don't actually care.

And the new files of IceMans which were "stolen" and not released by IceMan at all publicly .

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I think there's a clear difference between IceMan releasing his files publicly on lomcn (without knowledge of the other team members) - of which they were removed at the time because of how they were released, but not policed for servers using them because all members agreed they don't actually care.

And the new files of IceMans which were "stolen" and not released by IceMan at all publicly .

If i remember right, didnt the released EE had a port sniffing code it in? Which allowed others to see what data is inside the server or the connections.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yes EE files did have numerous backdoors and dodgy code in afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.