BrainSkan 1.9 - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Great server, recomend it. But where the hell do i get spells from.... o.0

Inside the palace on the stairs to the right hand side.

Warriors are in need of serious updates...ie attack speed and deffo more accuarcy !!! as most bosses cant be hit often and take an eternity to kill !

either that or far more dc to weaps etc.

Agree, but i think they get good pets at lvl 35 and good skills later on.

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Im going to sort warriors out in 1.91.

Shop npc's will be easier to find in 1.91 also.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
hmm 35 pet might be gd but that remains to be seen.but the real prob is lvlin pre 35 as the araqui pet is based on a passive mob and wont attack unless attacked itself.so sux beyond belief !!! so mebe lower warr pet to 25-30 ? or as said in earlier post upgrade warr stats.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
i dunoo if its fixed but Xan i had bloddy fun time loading =/ lol i had to cut paste DATA files , coz i triewd n put EXE and Files on webiste in Brainskan, just wudnt load =/ but i had a mir1.9 files which i had brainskan workin on, so i had to cut 1/2 the data to fix problem , unless its just me :S but it workin n severs great :P

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Okay to respond to you all.

For warriors, im going to try and add a couple of new spells:
BattleCry:- Increases warriors AC for X ammount of time
Commanding shout:- Increases warriors DC for x ammont of time
Intimidation:- Knocks back surrounding enemys.

From the looks of it alot of people are having trouble with all the patches. When 1.91 comes out ill upload a new client with all patches etc added. Although i will also upload a seperate 1.91 patch for people who already have the client.

Uraqui will be sorted this evening. Atm i couldnt make them attack as they would attack you asoon as you go to uraqui villiage, but i will make a seperate pet that will fight for you.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Only Problems:

I reached lvl 40 a week ago and still havent reveived "Item X" for reaching 40 first like he said in his original post. I have asked him and he says things like "Stop bugging me" and he even said "I'll chat bann you if u keep bugging me".

Alot of bugs in the server, there's one you can add 250 ac/amc to your armor, he's been told but a week later it still exsist. But he spends his time adding archer guards in town instead, hmmm?

1 or more of his friends have got gm love imo. One has items gemmed to the teeth when its not possible to be that lucky, flying up levels when the person is barely on, so how is that possible? Others will agree.

He even said i was speed cheating once till he found out the "R" button works in his server.

Prob get banned for saying this.

/lvl 42

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Okay to respond to you all.

For warriors, im going to try and add a couple of new spells:
BattleCry:- Increases warriors AC for X ammount of time
Commanding shout:- Increases warriors DC for x ammont of time
Intimidation:- Knocks back surrounding enemys.

Knock back skill has always been in 1.9 files.
That battle cry and commanding shout, how do u plan on making more skills within the files without using things like npc's?

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Only Problems:

I reached lvl 40 a week ago and still havent reveived "Item X" for reaching 40 first like he said in his original post. I have asked him and he says things like "Stop bugging me" and he even said "I'll chat bann you if u keep bugging me".

Alot of bugs in the server, there's one you can add 250 ac/amc to your armor, he's been told but a week later it still exsist. But he spends his time adding archer guards in town instead, hmmm?

1 or more of his friends have got gm love imo. One has items gemmed to the teeth when its not possible to be that lucky, flying up levels when the person is barely on, so how is that possible? Others will agree.

He even said i was speed cheating once till he found out the "R" button works in his server.

Prob get banned for saying this.

/lvl 42

You havnt received your item yet due to the fact i havnt had time to think about what the reward is yet. Ive been so busy trying to fix the bugs that you like to abuse so much. Out of everyone you create the most problems. And in your reply to me saying ill chat bann you if you keep bugging me, was because you said "Well im going to bug you untill you give it to me".

The armour bug was fixed weeks back. Well unless you want to level a character to 25 every time u want to add 1ac/amc to your armour.

n00b has not received any "GM love" she has 2 characters mining every night, so you would expect that she has nice gemmed gear.

To be honest mate, you are close to getting a bann. You do nothing for this server but create problems, if its one less player on the server im not bothered.

I know you call me a bad gm and such to all your little friends, but who made the server in the first place?
All you do is cry because i dont put down spells so you can use them, i put archers in town so you and all your little greifing friends cant run around town and do your daily business whilst your red.

If you dont like it, find another server, end of.

Knock back skill has always been in 1.9 files.
That battle cry and commanding shout, how do u plan on making more skills within the files without using things like npc's?

Intimidation is like a warrior repulsion.

Ive seen warrior "buffs" in 1.9 servers before, for example starlite had "WarrSheild" that worked like SoulSheild.

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
You havnt received your item yet due to the fact i havnt had time to think about what the reward is yet. Ive been so busy trying to fix the bugs that you like to abuse so much. Out of everyone you create the most problems.

The armour bug was fixed weeks back. Well unless you want to level a character to 25 every time u want to add 1ac/amc to your armour.

n00b has not received any "GM love" she has 2 characters mining every night, so you would expect that she has nice gemmed gear.

To be honest mate, you are close to getting a bann. You do nothing for this server but create problems, if its one less player on the server im not bothered.

I know you call me a bad gm and such to all your little friends, but who made the server in the first place?
All you do is cry because i dont put down spells so you can use them, i put archers in town so you and all your little greifing friends cant run around town and do your daily business whilst your red.

If you dont like it, find another server, end of

Need time to think about the prize? rofl.. Try doing what needs to be done before server is put up.

The bugs i abuse? What bugs would that be?

The armor bug still works, and you even know somone has the armor with 250 odd stats.

Mining everynight? I havent seen anyone in there, i actually looked the other nights, she wasent there, your best mates and suddenly she has all that? Leave it out. You can't be that lucky either.

To be honest i've helped the server, so cut the crap and treat everyone the same.

I understand why you added archer guards, but why not fix the bugs and add the stuff that needs to be added in the server? it's not hard.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Bounty - She has been minin lol
I returned the Ac amc 200 armour after N00b Droped in town
Xanans a good GM, i just like to piss him off :P lol so SHH, Mr im red coz i top lvl so i can act hard.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Need time to think about the prize? rofl.. Try doing what needs to be done before server is put up.

The bugs i abuse? What bugs would that be?

The armor bug still works, and you even know somone has the armor with 250 odd stats.

Mining everynight? I havent seen anyone in there, i actually looked the other nights, she wasent there, your best mates and suddenly she has all that? Leave it out. You can't be that lucky either.

To be honest i've helped the server, so cut the crap and treat everyone the same.

I understand why you added archer guards, but why not fix the bugs and add the stuff that needs to be added in the server? it's not hard.

To be honest, ive spent the last 6 months of my spare time putting this server together not so little ppl like you could give me crap.

Do not tell me to "Cut the crap".

I spend roughly 2hrs a night sorting out this server just so little ppl like you can give me crap.

Like i said, if you dont like it, go to another server. Please dont post on this thread any more, you've posted your points. Any more flames and ill see to it that warnings are issued.

Last edited by a moderator:

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
i'll be on ina bout 40mins, cya soon ^^

/SilVerRiZla

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Ok people. Cut down on the flames etc. Anything furthur which remotely looks like an insult will result in infractions.

/Leo

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Alright bounty, ive had a cuppa and ive decided we'll sort this.

Tell me what you think needs sorting and ill sort it.

Who has the amc250 armour? Ive conviscated a ac200 armour so far today and checking chars for others. Also do you know how this is still being abused? As the npc doesnt let you do quest untill 25 and it only lets you do it once?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
i cnt seem to get online i get to log in bit type id and pass and then it does nothing =/

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
hey Xanan is it posible 2 get a link up 4 the maps =S at all unless there is 1 and i missed it :S cos i cant see the hz and bumping into things is anoyin lawl !!

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
Yeah a maps download would be nice... as i am now having to wait for a while for the whole client... and running on black isnt as easy as it looked when i am running into invisible things...

Spyro

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Ok, i have a few points

1) BUGGED ARMOURS:
They can still be made, yes i did make one and me and a friend got accounts banned until i give Fecian my store password so he can delete all items.

2) MAP BUGS:
Your able to walk through walls in a lot of maps, INCLUDING the main bosses KR.

3) MAIN BOSS:
Kill it by luring it behind a bugged wall, its out of range and you own it.

4) MARRIAGE RECALL:
You can marriage recall to anywhere including main bosses KR. Guess how armour exploiters are getting there dot on when it spawns to kill it using wall bug?

n00b - Has a massive MC+ kit, supposidly using Gems which have a 50% chance of working, trust me, it is impossible to get that many gems in such a short space of time, let alone get that many to work. Fecian says she has 2 PC's running overnight mining for MCEssence to make the gems? not true as ive checked a few times to find noone in mines.

Bit hessitant posting this but im fed up of being Fecian and his friends "pawns" to play with while they get to exploit and get special treatment. Ive offered to help get rid of the bugs, but he seems to ban my chat? lol wtf. I didnt want to say this, but from now on ill be asking the age of the person running a server im about to say, as immaturity shows.

Screenies below:

Wearing the Armour:
[img=http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4763/images02ub1.th.jpg]

Admitting:
[img=http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6110/images03la2.th.jpg]

Admitting:
[img=http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6008/images04va4.th.jpg]

Admitting:
[img=http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/2842/images05se6.th.jpg]

Admitting:
[img=http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5450/images06ax4.th.jpg]

Admitting:
[img=http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7131/images07ct0.th.jpg]

Just had a Priv message from good old Fecian on his forums as follows:

" The server will shortly return up.

Although you wont be playing when it does. You and black will be be ip banned and unable to access the server. Your characters will be sold off on the BrainSkan forums.

We do not accept trouble makers on BrainSkan.

Regards,

Fecian"

If needed, i have original .bmp's for the pictures.

Last edited: