BrainSkan 1.9 - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Vagrant try re-extracting the interface into the data folder again. HellBound go away already just because its not x30000000 its not your kind of server so no need to post. Theres no way you could have got in "any" cave you wanted either. Take your junk else where..

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
The needs alot of work imo. I was bored after an hour of playing. It also took me half hour to find where to get skills from, since no one else was online.

I could hunt in almost every cave at level 17, killing any mob I wanted (it just took time)

Did you try Azron temple, high level arena, elite arena, Maritime, MinersCrypt, Secret passage?

We have an average user count of 15 users online. Skill are not hard to find, downstairs in palace.

And one last thing, i dont appreciate you trying to impersonate gms by making characters such as "TheSkan" and "BrainSkan".

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Been playing a few days, seems really good, like it alot.

But a few things can be changed/fix.

But great server.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Could you upload the interface ?I still cant get it to work same error and i reinstalled client/data/exe no luck

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Your link broken, or did you wanted me to download toolbar ?

i downloaded that and extracted and still same error

EDIT: made it work now but...server down...

Think there is a reboot some nights to add/fix stuff at around 10:00-10:30

It only last 2 min =)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Now downloading, 37 minutes remaining :D

Looks good server, and looks like loads has been put into it.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
i downloaded that and extracted and still same error

EDIT: made it work now but...server down...

Can you still not get on.

There was a reboot around 10.30pm last night. If you still cant get on make sure you've added the interface patch and exe found on the website.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
EDIT: Dont worry, i got the exe after a few more attempts to download it ^^ :D

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Elven City Times...

Early this morning Elven Scout spotted entering the gates, wounded and barely breathing!
Although the Elven officials tried to cover up the scene before it got out of hand, the impact created by this scout had shocked onlookers! The scout, blood stained and unconcious was only able to make it back to the city due to the well trained royal stallion that he rode.
Rumour has it the scout carried a letter from the Head of the Elven spies send to keep watch on the gateway to Azrons temple. The Elven officials have done their best to keep rumorus and panic to their upmost lowest but we have a man on the inside! He managed to write a copy of the letter and this is what it read:

To our glorious king...
I can only hope that this message gets to you before its too late, Azrons forces are gathering on the darkened plains. This is no hunting party though, this is a force made for destruction, the destruction of Elven.
I strongly recomend you do not try to counter this attack, the city alone does not have enough men to counter half this army. Our city if beautiful and has served us well but i strongly recomend a full evacuation.
Im sure you will make a wise decision, you have not failed us yet.
Our men will stay here and spy, not that we have much choice. Azrons forces has camped between us and Elven. Do not try to rescue us, we will return.
May the great mother watch over you, Your friend
Demitries

In a press conference this morning the Elven King announced that Elven City will proceed with a full evacuation over the next two weeks. The people of Elven shall march to the Domain of the High Elves where they can be insured secuty and protection.
We ask people not to panic and to stay calm. Only gather your most precious goods and try to march lightly.

180px-Kelemvor.jpg

The Elven scout found earlier this morning.

More infomation:
The brainskan 1.91 patch has not got an exact release date. With this patch will come a brand new homezone, New caves and many new quests.

Hope to see you all ingame.​

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
n1 xan im d/ling now, i tried other day FOUR HOURS DOWNLOAD OMG but its gone :) now its 1hour so im d/ling , be on soon :)

EDIT - cant get EXE or Login filefront sucks -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Great server, recomend it. But where the hell do i get spells from.... o.0

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Warriors are in need of serious updates...ie attack speed and deffo more accuarcy !!! as most bosses cant be hit often and take an eternity to kill !
either that or far more dc to weaps etc.

Last edited: