Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Exuse me advent this is not the only server whats been un balanced. Ive never seen you abuse there threads due to unbalanced. So why abuse this 1? Go jog on you pathetic n0b.

Some server's it works when it's like this. Depends how much DMG he put on the skills. You can make FF 200 POWER and have crap mc and you would still pwn. So jog on son.

These posts aint really necessary. Stop spamming and more pming. There is a forum for this *Server* So please use that...

Good luck with server.

PS:I know im not a mod but these pathetic posts wasted on LOMCN when you could post them on there forum. There is no need to post that stuff on here. Please use there FORUM. Thanks.

Just lol ash :P

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Lol.

Keep posting here, wtf is this thread here for otherwise?

Rebirth kit is OP tbh. Get 1 hitted by a wizz in half RB kit, I'm a lvl 85 wiz...

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
bout rebirth kit it is hard to get ive been rb'd for a good 2-3 days now and not had one item dropped so thats about fair tbh urs are just moanin cause u want the server to be around u. enough said.

Hes changed it then, as i logged on and 3 people had rebirthed and got full set overnight.

Im 'moaning' cause i want the server 'to be around' me.... Right :S

I dont even have its files on my lappy anymore ... lol

And DL feck off you little ginger spastic not even your mum likes you..

x.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
This thread is here for *Info on whats happening to server* Or *Whats needs fixing* etc Not people cryin over stuff Or spamming with crap.

Keep it with the info and not the crying.

PS: Stuff may need balanced out but you only need post things whats wrong ONCE not 10 times...

PSS: Post Once and they may or may not fix it. It's up to them. Give them opinions how to make server better/balanced.

Good luck.

x

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
This thread is here for *Info on whats happening to server* Or *Whats needs fixing* etc Not people cryin over stuff Or spamming with crap.

Or not? LOMCN is for people to read about a server, and gauge wether they want to play it or not. Not read a load of bull**** about how good it is, to find out its absolutely ****.

Their forums are for changes/suggestions...

Mr.KnowItAll...

x

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

Keep it with the info and not the crying.

PS: Stuff may need balanced out but you only need post things whats wrong ONCE not 10 times...

PSS: Post Once and they may or may not fix it. It's up to them. Give them opinions how to make server better/balanced.

Good luck.

x

its PPS m8

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Hes changed it then, as i logged on and 3 people had rebirthed and got full set overnight.

x.

Yeah think he has. All the Romanians get kitted in an hour then when everyone else RB's the drop rates been lowered, an awful lot.

Or not? LOMCN is for people to read about a server, and gauge wether they want to play it or not. Not read a load of bull**** about how good it is, to find out its absolutely ****.

Their forums are for changes/suggestions...

Mr.KnowItAll...

x

Agreed. I wanna see everyones feedback before I jump on a server.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
server crap guys gm noobs....u need stey solo in sw 10 mins to get it if no enemy guild in gm do event x30 at night noobs get lvl 80+ in 30 mins i play like 2 weeks and im 94+ nothing personal is a game.... wizz do uber dmg a wizz can kill u whit wep...crap stats...

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
english plz ???

and if ur refering to sabuk wall u screamed in game about how sumone being on top of palace can effect someone in palace of claiming wall even when i told u they both have different map numbers ermmmm and as for events u pleaded with me to do exp events and whinged when i did then when u was not on !!!!!!
you always whinge its getting to point where i just learn to ignore u now sorry !!!!

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
np kelvin09 server fail u gona see.... all u do is rebirt afther that game ends....!!uber ff dmg ..have fun..

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

x.

Did you not listen to Lind about posting flames? stay on topic for god sake.

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Did you not listen to Lind about posting flames? stay on topic for god sake.
What? His post was more on topic than yours, he was posting something relevant to the server... you however just seem to be a wannabe mod.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
np kelvin09 server fail u gona see.... all u do is rebirt afther that game ends....!!uber ff dmg ..have fun..

server aint failing new caves have been added like i planned to and yes game ended for you yesterday .... have fun yes and ff dont do uber damage it has been sorted .......stroll on .....

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
cant download dno y but its doin my headin is mega upload the only client upload you have?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

ur just some fail life roman tosser that got owned and cryed about it get over it u mudhut living *******.

and wizards dnt really hurt seems rather balanced maybe cause the wizz was rb'd n like 10+ lvls higher then u? noob. just /wrists n end life please ur a disgrace to ur follow country ppl.

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
thanx beer for last part of the post :P and get ingame u noob hope u didnt quited ;) /KissOfDeath
ps: nymph come on this server i love owning u like on other servers no offence don't hate the player hate the game ;)

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
thanx beer for last part of the post :P and get ingame u noob hope u didnt quited ;) /KissOfDeath
ps: nymph come on this server i love owning u like on other servers no offence don't hate the player hate the game ;)
You're kissofdeath? We owned you when we played this, and i've owned you on any other server ive seen you on. Don't quite know what your talking about :)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
anyone i kno play here? if not i wont play :P

/kani