smoochy boys on tour

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
as norm players cant use hero items

Yes they can you bum!

@Xander: If people are smart, when they see their heroes health going down in top left window they will just unrest it, or equip their hero with a Towntele incase worst happens.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Don't leave your hero lying around then >.<, if it gets pked and you're not with it, that's your fault.

/Nymph

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
So the Hero can use any item? And doesn't have a set area to be in? If it town tele's will it stay in the SZ while you continue killing?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You need a hero to use a Teleport aswell? When main teleports the hero should follow, like pets. Heros equipment should be the same as mains, hero skills shouldnt be the same due to lvling skills + %.

Commands:
Attack
Follow
Rest

Extra command not in Hero Mir but is in Woool which is a key to resummon hero to your postion incase of hero getting stuck or hitting a bug mob.

I would stick to how Hero mir is layed out tbh.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
You need a hero to use a Teleport aswell? When main teleports the hero should follow, like pets. Heros equipment should be the same as mains, hero skills shouldnt be the same due to lvling skills + %.

Commands:
Attack
Follow
Rest

Extra command not in Hero Mir but is in Woool which is a key to resummon hero to your postion incase of hero getting stuck or hitting a bug mob.

I would stick to how Hero mir is layed out tbh.

we are sticking to the way mir 2 has done it. Kor Mir2 is what we follow.

not IGE or SDO mir.

and yes if u want to save your u can make it use a townteleport.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes

In the bag where you can set which items to use when HP/MP hits a certain % you can put Teleport items in there aswell as pots, so yes your hero could use a townteleport. The hero will auto teleport to you like normal pets but I will try to avoid it as long as i can seeing as hero can run or even use rides.

I am coding it to be able to use any item a player can, but I will also be adding extra NEED values to the item database for hero only or player only items.

Hmmmm can you explain that a bit more? I was just going to use skills the same way players do without the need to duplicate the spell just for heroes.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Could set the hero exp to come up on left or right side of screen, save n1 mass spam.

Not a big issue though, but something to be considered.

/Nymph

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
heros F10 stuff getting done

images01v.jpg

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I think that you should get skill points for your hero, rather than it just leveliling up like players.

For example, if it levels it will get a base boost of 3 hp 3 mp, then you have an extra 5 points you can custom spend.

Same with spells, like you can teach them fireball, or just save it so you can have level a spell like thunderbolt to level 2 sooner.

This way you could have some peoples heroes as tanks (magic shield, hp), some as boss killers(Thunderbolt), some as helpers when levelling (firewall, flamefield)

I am not really in the loop as far as file development and releases go, but if elysian didnt want to do this maybe a different server could.

/gw

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
shorten the chat when u gain exp plz as that wud just annoy me and probably most other ppl lol

This man speaks sense :)

Also u shud have spells like 25% of the orig power, and have them upgradable to max 50-75% of that spell. Other wise you will just have loads of hero's lvling there owner. And people will just be watching lol.

and make it so if it dies, it loses a level or summit. So people take care of them :P

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I think that you should get skill points for your hero, rather than it just leveliling up like players.

For example, if it levels it will get a base boost of 3 hp 3 mp, then you have an extra 5 points you can custom spend.

Same with spells, like you can teach them fireball, or just save it so you can have level a spell like thunderbolt to level 2 sooner.

This way you could have some peoples heroes as tanks (magic shield, hp), some as boss killers(Thunderbolt), some as helpers when levelling (firewall, flamefield)

I am not really in the loop as far as file development and releases go, but if elysian didnt want to do this maybe a different server could.

/gw

i like the idea of a point system for hero skills

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
yea all images are official.

You just press Shift + Fkey (1-7)
To force hero to use that skill
If you dont press it it will decide itself which skill to use
we gonna make it use it where your mouse key is aswell
So if youre hero is fighting something else
Use thunderbolt hero key or w/e

2l9l7wp.jpg

Hero with his items and tbolt

images04.jpg

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
yea all images are official.

You just press Shift + Fkey
To force hero to use that skill
If you dont press it it will decide itself which skill to use
we gonna make it use it where your mouse key is aswell
So if youre hero is fighting something else
Use thunderbolt hero key or w/e

that sounds cool. mir is too easy atm.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The Shift+Function thing is a good idea but i doubt anyone would use it lol.

I for one can't stretch my fingers across the keyboard like that, i need both my hands and it gets annoying doing that after a while when your trying to level lol. Especially if its Shift+F8 lol