This forum

Join Discord

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Does Seawall still have those awful eye bags?

Man that guys cool.

Jealy your avatar sticks out of the info pane. Clearly too big.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Does Seawall still have those awful eye bags?

Man that guys cool.

Jealy your avatar sticks out of the info pane. Clearly too big.

Mentioned to him today about you still being around, laughed at such a **** tier insult from an age ago and you whip it out again, 100% maximum awful.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Atom's.... Cousin?
Yeah I knew really, just figured I'd throw Atom in the mix because he's not been around for yonks!

I may have been away forever, but you never forget the old faces 'ey =]

Feels like a lifetime ago when I used to spend every waking minute on Mir and these forums (mainly browsing, not posting) ;x

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Ladies and gentlemen, your queen has arrived.
Also, im not a fossil, I just **** them
daily
for profit.
You have to use plenty of lube, or its like ****ing sand paper.
I lost my foreskin because of this.
Ill probably get banned when they read this.
:(

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
So whats the deal with Mir2 private servers nowadays anyway. I mean, by this stage I assumed they would have died out, people would have dug up the corpses, and some extremists would have denied they ever existed. At least someone had the sense to try and expand the forum by adding new sections etc and not trying to keep it pure "mir"

Mir was pretty much low grade cocaine, the type thats 90% rat poison and 9% cilit bang. Nowadays you have all these people with their methadrone and world of warcrafts, I'm not sure how many people are left to peddle your overpriced low quality fix to.

fannybatter

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 14, 2011
So, you and Sawell got engaged?

The way he proposed was so romantic.

We were playing soggy biscuit arse devour with 2 other close friends, normally we'd cut the net result in 4 and share but John told me that he wanted me to eat the whole thing this time, as it was getting close to Valentine's day and he said he hadn't thought of anything particularly extravagant as of yet. Obviously I'm not going to turn down an offer like that, so gleefully asked who would be mounting the product for me to consume. John hinted that whilst it was Bruce's turn to be chomped, John had douched only that morning and wasn't feeling particularly bloated, and that it would be a nice touch for the both of us as an 'early valentines' gift. Bruce and Marsequi were more than happy with this, which admittedly I found strange at the time as I know Mars is really big on having his cavity munched.

Thinking little of it, Mars lodged the final soggy product in John's crack and jokingly teased me about high protein biscuits for this totally TDF diet I've been busting. Before I knew it I had half the biscuit swimming around in the back of my neck whilst staring at John's rusty Sheriff's badge seemingly 'throwing up' the rest of the delight. 'One last munch should seal the deal' I thought, before nearly cracking my teeth on what felt like a screw or nail or something! I jerked back in shock and heard a ping on the floor. Lo and behold the item that had rolled out of John's anus and slumped down the back of his leg before landing before me, a 18ct White Gold Engagement Ring, so beautiful it was like an angel had crafted a star and rammed it inside him.

He didn't even need to ask me, he just looked back at me and I coyly gurgled 'yes, yes a thousand times'.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland

We were playing soggy biscuit arse devour with 2 other close friends, normally we'd cut the net result in 4 and share but John told me that he wanted me to eat the whole thing this time, as it was getting close to Valentine's day and he said he hadn't thought of anything particularly extravagant as of yet. Obviously I'm not going to turn down an offer like that, so gleefully asked who would be mounting the product for me to consume. John hinted that whilst it was Bruce's turn to be chomped, John had douched only that morning and wasn't feeling particularly bloated, and that it would be a nice touch for the both of us as an 'early valentines' gift. Bruce and Marsequi were more than happy with this, which admittedly I found strange at the time as I know Mars is really big on having his cavity munched.

Thinking little of it, Mars lodged the final soggy product in John's crack and jokingly teased me about high protein biscuits for this totally TDF diet I've been busting. Before I knew it I had half the biscuit swimming around in the back of my neck whilst staring at John's rusty Sheriff's badge seemingly 'throwing up' the rest of the delight. 'One last munch should seal the deal' I thought, before nearly cracking my teeth on what felt like a screw or nail or something! I jerked back in shock and heard a ping on the floor. Lo and behold the item that had rolled out of John's anus and slumped down the back of his leg before landing before me, a 18ct White Gold Engagement Ring, so beautiful it was like an angel had crafted a star and rammed it inside him.

He didn't even need to ask me, he just looked back at me and I coyly gurgled 'yes, yes a thousand times'.

best post this forum will see for eternity++

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

A+ will masterbate to this later.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
What an interesting wedding it will be, if that was just the proposal...

Forgot your password Seawall?