Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Would like to request a recall necklace back from GM's, due to server rebooting on it's own and without warning we lost a recall necklace to the server, Lightning died in ST KR and dropped it and I was on the way back to get it, here is a screenshot for proof - check time stamp..it was just before server went down which we could not have known was going to happen.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/images03.png/

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Would like to request a recall necklace back from GM's, due to server rebooting on it's own and without warning we lost a recall necklace to the server, Lightning died in ST KR and dropped it and I was on the way back to get it, here is a screenshot for proof - check time stamp..it was just before server went down which we could not have known was going to happen.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/images03.png/

I'll refund it, no problem.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Have just left a message with the admin of the dedi company on MSN. Should hear back pretty quick.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
this is where you need a autoreboot in place aha :)
I was enjoying that :( hope i dont get rewound :(

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Whilst it's down could you up spawns more, still seems like theres barely that many mobs

oh and ST KR Moths give like 364 exp in grp of two - seems a bit little?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Fix Icestorm, it seems to freeze mobs & not really do much damage? Will let you know more when i find stuff :)

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Caves need more mobs, there isnt enough spawning. Also there stats need looking at zumas far too hard for 40-60.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Hi Lee

were currentley dealing with a DDOS on the network, this might be related, have you tried rebooting via apc?

regards

Jon.

Support Staff
GamingDeluxe Ltd

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
are ppl forgettin that some caves require a GROUP and are suppposed to be hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.