Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
i see need gm to make for tao caver or wizz caver or warr caver more good is it

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Some Hints:

- Get the drop rate of books up
- and PLEASE! make a new forum.

Other then that i love the server :)

Reactions: Ellmo

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Oh also id like to add... stop taos instantly getting curse from level 25? Defeats the object of the book, they have one of their best spells instantly.
Also add new spells for classes (AdvSFB / AdvFF / AdvFS) Or something a adv version for each class
Involve yourselves with the comunity a bit more, do some fun events that dont give advantages and are fun, e.g. PVP Tournaments, find me, Q/a Not Necces giving good prizes just for a bit of fun and you guys get a bit involved with the server more & feels like your there a bit more often.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
All taken into account, thank you guys. I will start working on all of the above from tonight.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
im level 100 and i can't solo any of the good bosses so would appreciate it if a few bosses that can be solod were added in

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Bad Things => It lacks of "Rare items".. Also Gm's do tend to fk levelin caves up so it's to hard for people.. But they do go over it and check i think.. To me it's just to much of furian in my opinion And to me thats a bad thing Not because rep it's because i don't like Repeats.. like playin somet you've all ready played lol.

"kinda" Good Things => There aint been 1 para or pro droped yet not what ive seen. So that's a good thing in a way..

Things that could get placed ingame.. "Level Ranges for LMS, Invasions with WT,ZT,BDD bosses ect Every 3 Days or somet, A level 40 Rare set so the noobs have somet to look forward to & just some new features what you can think off.."

There my opinion. Don't like it move on..

Good luck to server any how..

-Ash

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
generally a good server only flaws really is that,
* everyone is a clone (add rare items for all levels from low to high)
* low level boss's (with smaller drops but somethink for noobs to do when taking a break from leveling)
* lotto (good way to keep the ingame currency balanced and gives players somethink to do)
* leveling pets for all classes (nothing over powerd just somethink to help)

(not everyone will agree with my comments but thats what i think)

overall good gameplay but needs some more things to do.

/lee

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
They Dont lol, their OP as it is with like 3k HP lol, without making them speed levelers gaining prob another 5k HP lmao.
Oh Also up the power on FC as it does Fk all damage cause its now level 1, level 3 was fine for dmg just needs level 1 upping now.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Exactly, wizzes level fast, how its meanta be but if you give Warrs storm, then all classes have mass attack and its gonna take point out of wizzes if you get me?

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
heres an idea, change basic kits to every 5 levels instead of every 10
also add some more rarer items that are mid-level range-i.e level 103/108/113/118 etc...
add slow/pa mr/pr orbs to orb seller and drop files so bosses can actually be killed by wars
make adv skills for level 100+ chars - i.e adv ff, adv sfb and maybe add warr storm for wars
make a quest that has to be done in a group but gives a nice advantage- i.e unlocks a new leveling cave or gives a pet or something
add more bosses and caves

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Add slow and pa orbs to orb seller? So wars can solo the whole server? Seriously wtf are you smoking? Bosses are suposed to be hard ie take a group to kill, they are not there for the wars on the server to go and solo at their leisure. I have seen too many servers ruined by slow and pa orbs. I had to lol at war storm... OK have you seen how good xhm is on here? its fantastic for lvling, war storm would drain your mp so fast you would only be complaining about lack of mp therefore ask for a reduction in mp usage or larger mp pool.Why do wars need another mass attack skill? is xhm not good enough for you? i personaly think its fine.

The problem is too many people went at it too hard and too fast (i take my hat of to them for dedication) but now they are at the stage where they dont have much to do yet they still cannot solo some of the bosses (and rightly so) Much of the server was made to be group orientated (this one one of the big draws for a lot of people) and personaly i think this is how it should stay. Go back to big guild hunts, get the fun back into the game. Over the years Mir private servers have slowly become more and more of a solo or 2 person group game this is due to op kit/skills and quiet frankly were getting boring

Ps i am a warr and would hate to see these ideas implemented

These are only my opinions and i am entitled to them.

Reactions: Ellmo

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Add slow and pa orbs to orb seller? So wars can solo the whole server? Seriously wtf are you smoking? Bosses are suposed to be hard ie take a group to kill, they are not there for the wars on the server to go and solo at their leisure. I have seen too many servers ruined by slow and pa orbs. I had to lol at war storm... OK have you seen how good xhm is on here? its fantastic for lvling, war storm would drain your mp so fast you would only be complaining about lack of mp therefore ask for a reduction in mp usage or larger mp pool.Why do wars need another mass attack skill? is xhm not good enough for you? i personaly think its fine.

The problem is too many people went at it too hard and too fast (i take my hat of to them for dedication) but now they are at the stage where they dont have much to do yet they still cannot solo some of the bosses (and rightly so) Much of the server was made to be group orientated (this one one of the big draws for a lot of people) and personaly i think this is how it should stay. Go back to big guild hunts, get the fun back into the game. Over the years Mir private servers have slowly become more and more of a solo or 2 person group game this is due to op kit/skills and quiet frankly were getting boring

Ps i am a warr and would hate to see these ideas implemented

These are only my opinions and i am entitled to them.

I agree 100% with this. We don't want slow and pa overtaking the server as every other server ever brought out eventually does. Also a mass attack spell for warriors is out of the question as they seem to level just fine.

GameMaster has put PT and PSC in game for you all to use while we work on this update. Just another couple of leveling areas and a boss at the end if you fancy it. I will post full details of the upcoming content a bit later on.

Thank you,

HiddenMistGM

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Server was better with 2 bosses in every kr..... wasnt so much of a kill a boss then sit in sz for RS server.

Status
Not open for further replies.