Legend of Mir Gravity [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I was just going to reply 'lol' as I have just. But then I thought I better explain why we have a forum, its for those who have a spare 3 seconds in life to sign up to rather than troll else where. Its for those who want to keep updated with our server(i.e with patches), for those who want to be kept informed with what's happening in the future, for those who want to know about upcoming events etc, for those who want to know about changes that are happening, for those to share their opinions on server and for those who want to be apart of our community. (As all this is posted on our forum before any where else). I do not even check this thread much, the main place to know it all about our server is on our forum funnily enough.

To be quite honest with you as someone said above I'm always busy working on server and keeping the server/our forum updated I don't feel the need to post everything twice. I put the effort in for those who have a spare 3 seconds.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Who needs banning? There isn't anyone that cheats as far as I can tell, and I'm slow as all hell (I'm sure plenty can vouch for this). I can't help but feel you've been consistently hammered and are now crying until a) bans happen; or the more likely scenario b) you drown in your own tears.

Or I'm just sick of seeing cheating ****s on every server I go to and never get dealt with.. (SunTzu is the only fast **** on here tbh) others are slow pricks..

-Ash

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
So because i floored you 2v1 im cheating? Silly mug, just quit already. You both hit me plenty of times.

For the record im actually quite slow, laptop freezes randomly quite often too. There is no cheats other than the obvious, but they are low level and do not affect the game.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
To be honest ash i hit SunTz quite alot (just **** dc atm) and likewise i seem to lag like **** on windows 8, I would say hes average, The only guy i've seen that looks quite fast is that warrior called TheMix.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
TheMix is a known cheater, maybe he'll get banned soon enough but he's no threat at the moment because he's ****.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Not to mention i have 46 agil, and saw little to none added acc on your kits so, you probably missed alot of direct hits.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
There are players who are all much faster than suntzu.. as he said, hes not exactly the fastest. Calling him a cheat is laughable.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
The age old "your a cheater", how many times you heard that one man. Until you are at the peak of the speed possible on these kind of files, just because someone skips or YOU think you hit him doesn't actually mean it happened and they are "cheating".. Im going to assume he keeps slapping you about and that's caused this outburst of accusations? typical story. A fast player has a massive advantage in this game.. it only takes once being fast to playing the game at everyone else's pace to see how much that is. Just accept he's faster than you.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
For the record im not faster than him. He just got lazy cause it was 2v1 n got floored.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Like I said, I could hit you so I know you wasn't cheating, ash just raged I guess!

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I get ya, im just saying it gets annoying getting accused for being better than someone speed or not. Its a game boys.. grow up and get on with it =)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Like I said, I could hit you so I know you wasn't cheating, ash just raged I guess!

I wasn't even complaining about the fight in ZT directly.. But I'm sure either the warrior or sin speeds..

Still stupid seeing people run around with high Slow/Poison none the less.. (I guess Pa isn't 100% bad.. Only way warriors can kill bosses).

-Ash

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
i agree the event did kind of suck put so much gold n gems in game its unreal. b4 the event did anyone have slow pa this much agil acc

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
i agree the event did kind of suck put so much gold n gems in game its unreal. b4 the event did anyone have slow pa this much agil acc

No because gem and orb rate was fixed on event so people who used gems and orbs before would of hardly had a success rate and halloween event did you drop quite a few which I can't see no serious problem with.

hassawi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Luke you gotta check who is cheating and not in your server that guild WA are OP players taking everything in game also there are many problems after level 60 we couldn't find one single item specially for wizzards, on top of that all the rares and new items that we saw you wearing in sz are not in drop files 100% we have camped all bosses for the last 3 weeks not a single item just a CrimsonStarRing from PL...

regards

---------- Post Merged at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Luke you gotta check who is cheating and not in your server that guild WA are OP players taking everything in game also there are many problems after level 60 we couldn't find one single item specially for wizzards, on top of that all the rares and new items that we saw you wearing in sz are not in drop files 100% we have camped all bosses for the last 3 weeks not a single item just a CrimsonStarRing from PL...

regards

one player from that guild can kill us all in hunting that's not fair

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
All of WA are in full level 60 kit.

Those items all came from Numa, while we were leveling.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
-_- WA has like one good player and i believe thats Wond when he logs on that suntzue or w.e **** his name is... rest of them are ass, seen Gio slap 3 warriors chasing her around town other day was fun to watch, props to gio though she roll's a tao very well.

Just to clarify TheMix is cheating so hard need's to be sorted.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Yea Wond is god rest are trash tier like yourself.