Legend of Mir Gravity [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Working for me.. same link as one in main thread here aswell o.O?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
These are the last two updates, so the broader community can see what your doing. Server has great potential guys come play! Free for all SabukWars Thurs/Sunday (Tonight!)

Update 26/10/2014

-Coded reload bag button
-Items ghosting in bags (like random teleports) fixed.
-Exp bar on interface now shows experience required to level up when mouse over bar.
-Buff icon given for magic shield.
-FlashDash has had come code tweaks, now works smoother, animation fixes, increased damage depending on spell level, yellow stun increase by 1 second.
-SummonSkeleton damage increased by 10-15%. *please not there damage depends on their masters SC. Skeletons HP/AC/AMC also depends on their masters SC.
-Wizards HP increased by 5%.
-Guild Rank System. Guild War Win gives 10 points, Lose gives -5 Points, holding sabuk castle per day gives +2 points, killing another guild member gives +1 point, each time a guild takes sabuk +1 point.
-AmuletBundles added on Toaist npc in Woomyon Village.
-RedPsn/Yellow dmg multipliers now also show on (hp flow) , beside it wasnt showing difference on the numbers cause the dmg(floating number) were sent to client before multiplying it
-Poison bags duras increased.
-RevivalRing now repairable.
-Sabuk NPC now sells Poisons.
-some minor cosmetic bugs on quest system

Bigger update tomorrow for the start of Halloween event..

Update 01/11/2014 This update requires a patch view the download section and download 'Patch 2'

Item Exchange speak to Trader to exchange your old low dura SpecialRings for a full dura 1.
Health/Mana potions increased.
SpiritWings now give AC/AMC.
Gem and Orbs fixed and levels increased by +5
Sabuk War now takes place twice a week on Thursdays and Sundays.
Fox mobs health tweaked. Fox npc now in to access KR.
Evil Mir now open.
New kits, items, and legend kits in.
Boss and mob drops slightly tweaked.
Game lag out and freezes hopefully fixed.
Level cap raised to 80.
smiley.png

Reactions: -Luke-

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
These are the last two updates, so the broader community can see what your doing. Server has great potential guys come play! Free for all SabukWars Thurs/Sunday (Tonight!)

Update 26/10/2014

-Coded reload bag button
-Items ghosting in bags (like random teleports) fixed.
-Exp bar on interface now shows experience required to level up when mouse over bar.
-Buff icon given for magic shield.
-FlashDash has had come code tweaks, now works smoother, animation fixes, increased damage depending on spell level, yellow stun increase by 1 second.
-SummonSkeleton damage increased by 10-15%. *please not there damage depends on their masters SC. Skeletons HP/AC/AMC also depends on their masters SC.
-Wizards HP increased by 5%.
-Guild Rank System. Guild War Win gives 10 points, Lose gives -5 Points, holding sabuk castle per day gives +2 points, killing another guild member gives +1 point, each time a guild takes sabuk +1 point.
-AmuletBundles added on Toaist npc in Woomyon Village.
-RedPsn/Yellow dmg multipliers now also show on (hp flow) , beside it wasnt showing difference on the numbers cause the dmg(floating number) were sent to client before multiplying it
-Poison bags duras increased.
-RevivalRing now repairable.
-Sabuk NPC now sells Poisons.
-some minor cosmetic bugs on quest system

Bigger update tomorrow for the start of Halloween event..

Update 01/11/2014 This update requires a patch view the download section and download 'Patch 2'

Item Exchange speak to Trader to exchange your old low dura SpecialRings for a full dura 1.
Health/Mana potions increased.
SpiritWings now give AC/AMC.
Gem and Orbs fixed and levels increased by +5
Sabuk War now takes place twice a week on Thursdays and Sundays.
Fox mobs health tweaked. Fox npc now in to access KR.
Evil Mir now open.
New kits, items, and legend kits in.
Boss and mob drops slightly tweaked.
Game lag out and freezes hopefully fixed.
Level cap raised to 80.
smiley.png

And the link to this patch is???

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Latest exe - www.mirfiles.co.uk/clients/Mir.exe

Extract this to Data folder - www.mirfiles.co.uk/clients/Data2.rar

But really, if you cant be arsed to type your email address and make a password to sign up to forums then thats your problem.

Shouldn't have to.

Rules of the forum are clear, and I or anyone else shouldn't be forced into signing up to yet another forum just for simple patch information. I don't ever intend on posting anything, so the information should be available, but it's not.

If he lowered the permissions on the forum to important threads such as patches/latest exe's then I wouldn't be asking for it here.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
The thread is up to date. Not rly sure why your struggling to get ingame. But if your finding signing up to a forum too stressful then you probably struggle with a few things in life.

Oh well.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Why are some people invisable ? I've downloaded full client twice now and still some people i cannot see, it's a joke you need to make it more clear when you patch on lomcn, i aint signing up to your forums just to download a exe now and again.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Common Luke.. Banned these mother f*cking cheaters.. Really getting on my nerves..

-Ash

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Common Luke.. Banned these mother f*cking cheaters.. Really getting on my nerves..

-Ash

Who needs banning? There isn't anyone that cheats as far as I can tell, and I'm slow as all hell (I'm sure plenty can vouch for this). I can't help but feel you've been consistently hammered and are now crying until a) bans happen; or the more likely scenario b) you drown in your own tears.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The thread is up to date. Not rly sure why your struggling to get ingame. But if your finding signing up to a forum too stressful then you probably struggle with a few things in life.

Oh well.

Lol at what point did I say I had trouble getting on?

Just stating that important information should be here on LOMCN....you know...where the original advertisement and player base came from?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Which it is...

Really isn't.

If you hadn't posted that patch information and the link to the Data files needed, I'd of been non the wiser.

Having another user post the relative information 4 pages into a Discussion thread instead of on the original post or the Advertisement post for that matter doesn't count as important information being provided.

Posted by Azura in the Mir2 Advertisement Section of this Forum...as you seem to fail to understand...i've taken the liberty of highlighting the relative information
Azura - Rules and Other Information - READ BEFORE POSTING said:
ALL of the information below must be posted in your thread and kept up to date. (Users should be able to get on to the server without ever having to visit another site other than LOMCN.)

NEW Threads
================
1. New threads must ONLY be used in order to make an advertisement about a server which is not already being advertised on LOMCN.
1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:

IP address (or "no-ip" address)
Server Name
Server Type (e.g. 1.4, 1.9, 2.3, 2.6, Ruby, Heroes)
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Exp Rates
Starting Level
Starting Gold
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

2. The subject must include the servers name, and the file version. ([2.3], [2.6+])
3. One advert per server. "Bumping" is not allowed.
4. Any new information should be edited into the first post.
5. DO NOT advertise an 'upcoming server', all server advertisements MUST be online or the thread will be deleted. Upcoming servers should go in the Upcoming Servers section.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
People can download the client and latest exe from the forum advert here on lomcn and play the game with them yes you may be behind on patches and not be able to see new content in game but you can get these from our forum and if you cba to type a email and pass then that's your choice to be behind. Maybe next time I cba to even add new content but I'm not that stale.

As for the rules of advertising a server here link me to one advert who has ticked all the boxes.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
People can download the client and latest exe from the forum advert here on lomcn and play the game with them yes you may be behind on patches and not be able to see new content in game but you can get these from our forum and if you cba to type a email and pass then that's your choice to be behind. Maybe next time I cba to even add new content but I'm not that stale.

As for the rules of advertising a server here link me to one advert who has ticked all the boxes.

I don't care for many other rules.

But I expect to have all links required to play the server as is intended to be played, as in all patches, all links and all information.

If you "cba" to provide information into the site you originally got your player base from, then you're a pretty shitty server owner.

Don't see any other servers failing to keep their original post updated. But then, what should I expect from server owners such as yourself.

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014

But I expect to have all links required to play the server as is intended to be played, as in all patches, all links and all information.

If you "cba" to provide information into the site you originally got your player base from, then you're a pretty shitty server owner.

Don't see any other servers failing to keep their original post updated. But then, what should I expect from server owners such as yourself.

it takes 30 ****ing seconds to make a forum account luke posts there more than here as u avoid the **** like this.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Monumental bellend. Guys got enough on his plate with work and updating the server to pander to your every need you fat Dom Jolly.

24zxa94.jpg

Last edited: