Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
No it needs to be a screenshot of this server of you or the phantom of the opera Qatar server owner in the game and not a log in screen. You must put up in the posts on here and not on a link or this server thread will be stopped. Make the download process for others simple and stop telling people to download old files etc just to get on, get professional men!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
No it needs to be a screenshot of this server of you or the phantom of the opera Qatar server owner in the game and not a log in screen. You must put up in the posts on here and not on a link or this server thread will be stopped.
He gave you what you requested 😂

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
really sad to see or hear about this files what happend with it

really sorry for @Tikky with his hard work and time

i was try pm you @IHaveALongName in discord to help you with that auto patcher from start but you not answer me so sorry for you too this happend with you after 2 years work

Reactions: Tai

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
So, who is ready for reboot and wipe 6? First to lvl 11 gets a toffee apple.

Its like playing mir with permadeath on. or a roguelike mir, get as far as you can in one sitting as it gets wiped when you log off.

Reactions: riddic123

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Is this gnna die quicker than Hercules server?

Timelegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2015
I have been following your announcements on Discord and patching and still getting tons of errors. Dude seriously take this as constructive criticism and not flame. Take your server down and create a clean version and have a few people test it for you before announcing a launch date. Then have a week of open/closed beta. You are honestly not doing yourself any favours going on like this. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Hello everyone,
So to begin with i do appreciate every critisim/constructive feedbacks addressed to me
but im still going to launch this server no matter how many errors/bugs i come across,

please spare me the "stop server, create test enviroment" im totally confident about what i do,
and i do believe this server will be quite good regardless of the "awful launch".

And like everyone else, i had a low experience with the autopatcher ( which is fixed now )
i have also applied @thedeath autopatcher fix from the latest update.

That being said,
id like to show you guys the amount of messages i keep opening daily
bare in mind that im a one man army and cant anwser everyone

1715348051874.png

Server is stable now and autopatcher is fixed,
gotta fix and update full client link which will be later on today
use the AutoPatcher for now it should do,

thanks everyone and have a lovely weekend

SargonOfAkkad

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2024
Could really do with opening more caves in addition to OC / BDM it's getting painful with no quests and hunting in mines

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
There is quests up to level 45,

storyline quests upto GiRyoon Town,
dailies at every town ( once town quest is achieved )