Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
how can i close the autopatcher
He means to click this
1715476024847.png
This panel is the 'autopatcher'

Tried now, get to char selection and click on start either doesn't do anything or it opens game window but it is all black and the game GUI is not there, like when just the map is missing but you can hear yourself walk or drink a pot, etc.

zhang9314

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 8, 2021
He means to click this
View attachment 34712
This panel is the 'autopatcher'

Tried now, get to char selection and click on start either doesn't do anything or it opens game window but it is all black and the game GUI is not there, like when just the map is missing but you can hear yourself walk or drink a pot, etc.
thx bro I did this, and you are right...But i locked in yestoday, close the autopatcher after the Character Black screen...

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Autopatcher is fixed for good, special thanks to @thedeath
Server is back up with a free compensational ExpPot at Starter town
Sorry for the delay

rerun your clients should work fine but incase your having any downloading issues please download this

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I stuck in Char Screen..

Did you download the latest autopatcher?
Post automatically merged:

== IMPORTANT ==
Please make sure your Dragon.ini
has the same exact informations specially the host because ive changed the address earlier today and forgot to mention it

Code:
[Graphics]
FullScreen=False
Borderless=False
MouseClip=False
AlwaysOnTop=True
FPSCap=True
Resolution=1366
DebugMode=False
UseMouseCursors=True

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=149.202.89.95
Port=7000

[Logs]
LogErrors=True
LogChat=True

[Sound]
Volume=0
SoundOverLap=3
Music=100
CleanMinutes=5

[Game]
AccountID=
Password=
SkillMode=False
SkillBar=True
Effect=True
LevelEffect=True
DropView=True
NameView=True
HPMPView=True
ModeView=False
FontName=Tahoma
TransparentChat=False
DisplayDamage=True
TargetDead=False
HighlightTarget=True
ExpandedBuffWindow=True
ExpandedHeroBuffWindow=True
DuraWindow=False
DisplayBodyName=False
NewMove=False
UseHighlighting=True
Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=216
Skillbar1Y=0
UseHighlight=True

[Chat]
ShowNormalChat=True
ShowShoutChat=True
ShowWhisperChat=True
ShowLoverChat=True
ShowMentorChat=True
ShowGroupChat=True
ShowGuildChat=True
ShowYellChat=True

[Filter]
FilterNormalChat=False
FilterWhisperChat=False
FilterShoutChat=False
FilterSystemChat=False
FilterLoverChat=False
FilterMentorChat=False
FilterGroupChat=False
FilterGuildChat=False

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://149.5.1.198/patch/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=https://www.thelastchapter.net/
ConcurrentDownloads=1

Last edited:

zhang9314

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 8, 2021
Did you download the latest autopatcher?

== IMPORTANT ==
Please make sure your Dragon.ini
has the same exact informations specially the host because ive changed the address earlier today and forgot to mention it

Code:
[Graphics]
FullScreen=False
Borderless=False
MouseClip=False
AlwaysOnTop=True
FPSCap=True
Resolution=1366
DebugMode=False
UseMouseCursors=True

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=149.202.89.95
Port=7000

[Logs]
LogErrors=True
LogChat=True

[Sound]
Volume=0
SoundOverLap=3
Music=100
CleanMinutes=5

[Game]
AccountID=
Password=
SkillMode=False
SkillBar=True
Effect=True
LevelEffect=True
DropView=True
NameView=True
HPMPView=True
ModeView=False
FontName=Tahoma
TransparentChat=False
DisplayDamage=True
TargetDead=False
HighlightTarget=True
ExpandedBuffWindow=True
ExpandedHeroBuffWindow=True
DuraWindow=False
DisplayBodyName=False
NewMove=False
UseHighlighting=True
Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=216
Skillbar1Y=0
UseHighlight=True

[Chat]
ShowNormalChat=True
ShowShoutChat=True
ShowWhisperChat=True
ShowLoverChat=True
ShowMentorChat=True
ShowGroupChat=True
ShowGuildChat=True
ShowYellChat=True

[Filter]
FilterNormalChat=False
FilterWhisperChat=False
FilterShoutChat=False
FilterSystemChat=False
FilterLoverChat=False
FilterMentorChat=False
FilterGroupChat=False
FilterGuildChat=False

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://149.5.1.198/patch/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=https://www.thelastchapter.net/
ConcurrentDownloads=1
[/CODEI did...now white Cst
[/QUOTE]

I did.. now white screen....even can not lock in..

Shutler

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 26, 2024
anyone else getting white screen before log in screen was online ok 2 days ago any help be great have downloaded new auto patches etc as listed

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
anyone else getting white screen before log in screen was online ok 2 days ago any help be great have downloaded new auto patches etc as listed
yeah i had a white screen so i downloaded the latest autopatcher from discord and put it all into the game folder, and made sure the dragon.ini file inside had all the right details above

Reactions: IHaveALongName

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I was OK 2 days ago, then after getting black screen in game the last day or two, I got the autopacher from post 328 above here, let the files in it overwrite those in the client and boom, I am in game OK again.

I guess I sound like paid advert for potion against dragon bites LOL

On negative note, after logging in, I found I was booted again from the starter guild and couldn't run because of being overweight but there is no display of bag weight, need to play it by the ear (I put some of my pots into storage). Pots still ghosting in quick slots, using standard slots as advised in game by a friend (Z).

But what get me is when I run back to that starter SZ to register guild again (second time already and only lev11), I got ensnared in that fence post, where it is covered by trees and looks like you could go through but you can't.

This is the biggest sin in my books, making pple run about around obstacles. Should take a lesson from Mir1, every building or place that has some enclosure, it is open from at least two sides or more, you never have to circle around to get in or out of place. You probably had in mind some story, like the place needs to be protected from mobs by a stupid maze of fence posts, but they get inside anyway LOL

Besides all of this, the server is not mid rate but low rate (I think it said mid rate on advert, cbaed to look it up). The items that drop somewhat make up for it but not when getting to lev12 which takes way too long. And apart from Bichon outdoor map (outside the town it is pretty well the same as stock standard), you level in stock default maps of Crystal mir2, at least OC is stock with stock mobs with a bit too thin spawns and mediocre experience, doubt that mines are different. Do we have to be raked over coals to get to some new stuff?

I am OK with low rates but the server must then be a labor of love, not empty Border village, etc, etc, the files hiccups is a minor thing in my books.

Last edited:

Shutler

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 26, 2024
ill try one more time let the files over write just seems to be creating a new folder inside the main folder thats all

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
ill try one more time let the files over write just seems to be creating a new folder inside the main folder thats all
If you have the autopatcher downloaded to client folder, just right click it and select 'extract here' and click yes to 'overwrite all'. Or drag the files from that new folder into the client main one and confirm file replacement.

Shutler

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 26, 2024
still same white screen replacement dragged over etc am lost on it to be to be truthful been trying all day other servers load just this get the white screen all files followed as you guys said shame if there's just one download in full straight forward i will delete all others and will to give it one more try

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
still same white screen replacement dragged over etc am lost on it to be to be truthful been trying all day other servers load just this get the white screen all files followed as you guys said shame if there's just one download in full straight forward i will delete all others and will to give it one more try

full client download as requested ( made just now )