Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Im sorry ull have to download full client link for now,
my autopatcher host company is the worst they limited my bandwidth and now fixing it

will change the host tomorrow but for now please do download full client on website, thanks
Post automatically merged:

Jumping on my thread helping out your mate is not going to unblock you from my discord < 3
Well FYI you didn't block me you only kicked me and i rejoined and even typed in it before you deleted general chat you complete spac :ROFLMAO:

and just to add you kicked me because i refused to let you Team view to my pc to " fix " the problem you then called me an ass hole and i assume blocked me so you couldn't see my messages all in all a good laugh

Last edited:

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
That kick was your first warning incase you missed out lol
but now your banned so gtfo my thread too
I left ur shitty discord after the 6th failed launch why would anyone stay? we couldn't even have a lol in general chat then @thedeath figured out how to speak in updates and you got rid of that to :ROFLMAO: like i said all in all very funny at least you provided us all with a good laugh as far as typing here goes you cant stop me its a open thread and my opinion on the server is valid so QQ more my guy X

• Carrot
Reactions: IHaveALongName

horizon02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2012
1715384060735.png
Deleted autopatcher files - downloaded main client full (11gb or something) - Extracted and ran client, then got over 10 of these errors...till it said "Too many errors no longer displaying" its continued to do...something and now its downloading antoher 12gb? wtf is going on

1715384165149.png
AFTER downloading 11gb and extracting FULL Client

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
View attachment 34699
Deleted autopatcher files - downloaded main client full (11gb or something) - Extracted and ran client, then got over 10 of these errors...till it said "Too many errors no longer displaying" its continued to do...something and now its downloading antoher 12gb? wtf is going on

View attachment 34700
AFTER downloading 11gb and extracting FULL Client

Autopatcher is fixed now and it should download all the missing files you have
please rerun your client

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
View attachment 34702
I wonder what will happen...

View attachment 34703
@IHaveALongName ...I cant click "New" to make an account, also seems to be a slight pink issue

View attachment 34704
I ran the patcher again...guess I need another 8.4gb?
No you dont need 8.4gb, please delete your Data folder and rerun the patcher
if that doesnt fix your issue please pm me in Discord ill fix it for you

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
You shouldn't get booted off guild thats weird max level allowed is 34 once ur 35 you get kicked out,
most people are in guild and not had any problems

Also you can tele to start zone by using TeleportStone NPC

I believe it says 5k gold for using teleport stone, I am cheap. Booted from guild might have happened maybe because I closed the client by the windows title bar red cross icon?
You likely have one of those icons that open proper buttons for quitting the client, I will look for it and tell you if that should happen again (not even lev10 yet, must have been something like abrupt client closing).

As to client problems, autopatch worked for me.
I autopatched the client that I got from autopatch yesterday when things were still haywire and later last night after it was sorted I ran the autopatch again and got in game no problem. Those two or three files that 'can't be copied', just OK it and forget about it, it worked that way for me. The client has 14GB.

Was going to say I forgive you for the big town since shop npcs have teleport to shops but then I got to potions npc and that one doesn't have the teleport option. But luckily, grocery npc nearby does have the teleport option, so

Last edited:

zhang9314

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 8, 2021
every time when I run the Client, always update 3GB, whats wrong with this, My mir2 file is over 20GB now.......

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
so about autopatcher:
while his autopatcher is fixed, his client exe is still 'broken'.
the problem is somehow his exe is bugged and "opens" all the lib files when you start it (when it's still doing the autopatcher).
this means it cannot update autopatcher + even if it patched it doesnt actually load the new patched files untill you close the exe and open it again.

so:
- every time he patches a lib you have to manually go and delete that lib file for it to patch a new one
- every time you get a patch you have to then close the autopatcher instead of clicking play and open it again a second time hoping for no patch so you can click play (otherwise you get stuff like pink screen/missing images ingame)

Reactions: deano13

zhang9314

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 8, 2021
so about autopatcher:
while his autopatcher is fixed, his client exe is still 'broken'.
the problem is somehow his exe is bugged and "opens" all the lib files when you start it (when it's still doing the autopatcher).
this means it cannot update autopatcher + even if it patched it doesnt actually load the new patched files untill you close the exe and open it again.

so:
- every time he patches a lib you have to manually go and delete that lib file for it to patch a new one
- every time you get a patch you have to then close the autopatcher instead of clicking play and open it again a second time hoping for no patch so you can click play (otherwise you get stuff like pink screen/missing images ingame)
how can i close the autopatcher

Shutler

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 26, 2024
i get to the point to where i hit start game either closes or black screen can select character etc