Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

SargonOfAkkad

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2024
Hmm well I'm either to low for the next one or the quest is given from a different NPC than the one you hand the ghoul/BE quest from. Also any update on more caves?

Quest line fixed and caves sorted

Last edited:

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
can you at least let chesnut trees actually trees drop chesnuts! 10/20/30 killed not a single chesnut Y%^$&^£@!!!!!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I hope you see the irony in this sentence :ROFLMAO:
(You wont believe the amount of times i had to rewrite that specific sentence) :cry::ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

can you at least let chesnut trees actually trees drop chesnuts! 10/20/30 killed not a single chesnut Y%^$&^£@!!!!!
tree's are fine, stop being lazy their only 5 trees of each lol

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
(You wont believe the amount of times i had to rewrite that specific sentence) :cry::ROFLMAO:

tree's are fine, stop being lazy their only 5 trees of each lol
you said the autopatcher was fine too ...... it was not.

The chestnut trees seem to not count very well towards the quest total. Most people have had to kill quite a few to get the 5 nuts ;)

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

The chestnut trees seem to not count very well towards the quest total. Most people have had to kill quite a few to get the 5 nuts ;)
when i tested it was silly: i know i killed arround 5-10 trees, but it went from 0 to 5 on a single kill at one point i think

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

Thats how quest items work :')
they need to gain item chestnuts that randomly drops from monsters, seems pretty logical to me

also autopatcher works, you on the other hand couldn't stop spreading false informations lol
when i tested it was silly: i know i killed arround 5-10 trees, but it went from 0 to 5 on a single kill at one point i think
Thats not correct unfortunetly,
You shouldn't get 5 brownchestnuts at once ( brownchestnut is whats required for the quest )

1715362137769.png

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

tree's are fine, stop being lazy their only 5 trees of each l

they need to gain item chestnuts that randomly drops from monsters, seems pretty logical to me

also autopatcher works, you on the other hand couldn't stop spreading false informations lol

You shouldn't get 5 brownchestnuts at once ( brownchestnut is whats required for the quest )

View attachment 34691
Why have you got crafting materials on it? delete it .Have YOU actually tried killing them to test the drop? Show me them on the floor prove it in a play video . This is a warning of things to come if you cant sort out a simple chestnut what hope have you got for the whole server. People if you value your spare time in life be careful how much time you invest on here. IT IS NOT FOR QUEST NOT FOR QUEST!! Chestnut trees are in game to drop chesnuts on the ground to sell to shops. Killed almost 100 now no dropped chesnuts your utter BS man !!!!! once again the chesnut tree query is not related to QUEST!!!!! its for non quest dropping to sell to shops like any normal server will do. PROVE they drop video it now!!! so u cant creat and fake it

Jev

LOMCN VIP
VIP
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus

View attachment 34691
I thought for quests you needed a Q at the end of the item name? Otherwise someone could just buy said item from a shop/tm/trade Or is it just me?

Example: 1/5 BrownChestnut Q

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I didn't get too many Chestnut trees but none dropped anything, I even tried harvesting if that somehow was the way to do it. I'd have expected at least one chestnut, unless you want the first quest to start off hard.

Also somehow my Q quest diary is empty, I did accept the quest though.

Went to Border Village and wanted to sell off stuff because I am overweight but there is no npc there, no SZ, can't enter buildings... come on, this was two yrs in development?
Am I to limp back to that starting out place or just dump stuff or maybe just log off
I did the last

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Yea needs to be a Q like Jev has said above.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I thought for quests you needed a Q at the end of the item name? Otherwise someone could just buy said item from a shop/tm/trade Or is it just me?

Example: 1/5 BrownChestnut Q
Yup your correct, i havent shown that part though

1715364650288.png

I found out they are even less than 1/5 chances lol

Why have you got crafting materials on it? delete it .Have YOU actually tried killing them to test the drop? Show me them on the floor prove it in a play video . This is a warning of things to come if you cant sort out a simple chestnut what hope have you got for the whole server. People if you value your spare time in life be careful how much time you invest on here. IT IS NOT FOR QUEST NOT FOR QUEST!! Chestnut trees are in game to drop chesnuts on the ground to sell to shops. Killed almost 100 now no dropped chesnuts your utter BS man !!!!! once again the chesnut tree query is not related to QUEST!!!!! its for non quest dropping to sell to shops like any normal server will do. PROVE they drop video it now!!! so u cant creat and fake it
Can you do me a favour?
Copy all of the QQ **** you just posted and mail it to [email protected]
they will look into your query.

Also, you do know i can make a video on my test server and make it drop 100 chestnuts instead of one to show you right?
people with dumb requests are just immune to intellegence.

I didn't get too many Chestnut trees but none dropped anything, I even tried harvesting if that somehow was the way to do it. I'd have expected at least one chestnut, unless you want the first quest to start off hard.

Also somehow my Q quest diary is empty, I did accept the quest though.

Went to Border Village and wanted to sell off stuff because I am overweight but there is no npc there, no SZ, can't enter buildings... come on, this was two yrs in development?
Am I to limp back to that starting out place or just dump stuff or maybe just log off
This is not a 2 years in development,
and yes Border province is empty, only bichon town is where events happen
I can assure you things get spicier and better after the Ghoul/BoneElite quest.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Border map area is not empty! After crossing the bridge, I found the highest mob density there, don't need to run about to look for mobs. That means your bag fills up fast.

@home got me to the city. I got booted out of the starter guild, is that going to happen after each re-login or maybe I should quit using some button of key combo? To get back into the guild, I suppose I need to run to that starting out place... ho hum until lev35

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Border map area is not empty! After crossing the bridge, I found the highest mob density there, don't need to run about to look for mobs. That means your bag fills up fast.

@home got me to the city. I got booted out of the starter guild, is that going to happen after each re-login or maybe I should quit using some button of key combo? To get back into the guild, I suppose I need to run to that starting out place... ho hum until lev35
You shouldn't get booted off guild thats weird max level allowed is 34 once ur 35 you get kicked out,
most people are in guild and not had any problems

Also you can tele to start zone by using TeleportStone NPC
whats your ingame name?

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Is this up? the tracker shows it down. and is the patcher/download working properly?

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
hands down, the discord and this thread have been far more entertaining than actually playing the server! shame really :( such basic errors, lord help when he tries to balance pvp, kits and bosses >.<

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Is this up? the tracker shows it down. and is the patcher/download working properly?
Yes mate, tracker is bugged for now but will be working soon
and yes autopatcher is fixed you may now download it, or alternatively the full client link is updated and working too.

hands down, the discord and this thread have been far more entertaining than actually playing the server! shame really :( such basic errors, lord help when he tries to balance pvp, kits and bosses >.<
Cry me a river

horizon02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2012
Yes mate, tracker is bugged for now but will be working soon
and yes autopatcher is fixed you may now download it, or alternatively the full client link is updated and working too.

Downloaded the NEW files from the discord. (First time install - havent tried before today). Extracted and opening client patcher, didnt patch any files. Cant click play - waited 2 mins and got a network boolean error, then got a pink screen upon login screen with 2 black boxes

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Downloaded the NEW files from the discord. (First time install - havent tried before today). Extracted and opening client patcher, didnt patch any files. Cant click play - waited 2 mins and got a network boolean error, then got a pink screen upon login screen with 2 black boxes
Im sorry ull have to download full client link for now,
my autopatcher host company is the worst they limited my bandwidth and now fixing it

will change the host tomorrow but for now please do download full client on website, thanks

ikr hands down the worst server launch in history i think, and the fact the GM acts like a toddler just makes it even funnier :ROFLMAO:
Jumping on my thread helping out your mate is not going to unblock you from my discord < 3