1million pols in 4 years

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Keep trying, Shes entitled to most of her tax back. When did she last try, Try again now after the Economic year passed.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Holy sh‪it there's a lot of ignorance in this thread

nah, we let iranians over to our country. they captured and tortured british soldiers not so long ago. afghans and iraqis allowed into our country although they wish to kill us all and take their lives b4 they let us live in peace. other asians come to our country take our jobs get educated in our colleges then go home and claim all their taxes back. the british government are stupid fuks who are being walked all over britain are in such a stage they could easily kick all un neccesesary immigrants out of our country and easily deal with any attacks only if they wanted to but they seem to not want to.

I don't even know where to begin, good god.

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
Colonel, you're A LOT worse than I first suspected; you're ignorance is really starting to shine in this thread!

I'd rather have an educated Asian person working for me than you, FACT.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
ok were i work there 5 polish there the laziest *******s i have ever seen and are a waste of time, space, and money

last week they fuked up 3 jobs that any 5 year old could do the retards who dont give a ***.

the reason y english ppl dont have jobs is because thos that are out off work are all fagot sheep who just follow each other round acting all hard and think its gd scrounging from others and selling drugs.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Well then report them?

And may i ask where it is you work?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Polish : There not bad... they come over here and take the jobs what the British are 'too good' for or too hard.

English: Your moaning you can't get jobs? am sorry but iv seen my 12 year old cousin get a job even if it is a paper round, everyone has to start somewhere.

/SS

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Sorry, But Its not as if you need qualifications to get a paper round.
And Joe, How much will a sunken jacuzzi cost. If you do them that is? (Estimate price)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
not all polish ppl are bad. i did actually meet one nice polish guy in the pub who jus came over to work and earn more money than he cld at home. he worked at a fish factory, real nice guy.

but hes the only polish guy out of 100s iv met that iv thought as ok.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
But aint it just like the British, Some you like some you dont...

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
not all polish ppl are bad. i did actually meet one nice polish guy in the pub who jus came over to work and earn more money than he cld at home. he worked at a fish factory, real nice guy.

but hes the only polish guy out of 100s iv met that iv thought as ok.

There is 1 polish guy who we use for work, as he speaks perfectly good English (He's lived here 26 years & has an English sense of humour) & hes a damn hard workman. But, I know men such as my mates dad who works for a construction firm that has had next to no work for the past 3 months, due to Pol's charging half the price.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Some of the close minded attitude ive seen in this thread is astonishing, you say most of the unemployed are doll dossers? no you are wrong half of them are either mentally ill and cannot work or have a condition thats stops them working, yes im one of them and it makes me laugh how you think every unemployed person is a doll dosser believe it or not some of us would love to work but we cant for whatever reason, although saying that if i could work id jump at the chance and the actuall doll dossers who are just too lazy to work should be made to work imo...

As for immigrants, I live in wolverhampton and tbh its 70% asians 20% english and about 10% of others, around my area youd be lucky to get served in a shop without them chatting in their language on the phone you have to ait until their finished and tbh its wrong, they come over here start a business and do what the hell they like as if the english community doesnt mean squat to them.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
as you all are saying its not hard to get a job but it is, all the polish are hardworkers yes, i grant that, im 19, got a part time job ive been lookin for full time for last 6months and been for many interview's as i dont give a flying **** what i do theyve all rejected me, i apply mainly for factory's and all there lookin for is POLISH. well tbh thats bad they have to pay the Natinal wage of £5.52 to everyone inclueding the polish and iraq and w/e are over here, they imergrate over here cause major accidents and they get away with alot. im not racist or owt but get rid of everyone who aint british tbh, and make everyone who is able to work, WORK!

/ancient

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
polish guy gave us ours and sum1 elses drive thru at maccy d's the other night

RESULT!

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Some of the close minded attitude ive seen in this thread is astonishing, you say most of the unemployed are doll dossers? no you are wrong half of them are either mentally ill and cannot work or have a condition thats stops them working, yes im one of them and it makes me laugh how you think every unemployed person is a doll dosser believe it or not some of us would love to work but we cant for whatever reason, although saying that if i could work id jump at the chance and the actuall doll dossers who are just too lazy to work should be made to work imo...

When i say unemployed, i mean those able to work. But even those who are disabled or class themselves as unable to work are perfectly viable for some form of job. The benefits just pay better.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Hes in a wheelchair ah ma god, cos he cant sit and answer phones ffs.

Just expressing my opinions on disabled people & working.