1million pols in 4 years

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
When i say unemployed, i mean those able to work. But even those who are disabled or class themselves as unable to work are perfectly viable for some form of job. The benefits just pay better.

Not really some types of mental illness interfere with social activities, so a job would be out of the question for some of these people, I used to have a mate which isnt around anymore unfornuately, he suffered from heavy schizophrenia (spelling?) he was so messed up going to the shop was hard enough for him, my point being his yes some disabled people can work but some cant end of story.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Not really some types of mental illness interfere with social activities, so a job would be out of the question for some of these people, I used to have a mate which isnt around anymore unfornuately, he suffered from heavy schizophrenia (spelling?) he was so messed up going to the shop was hard enough for him, my point being his yes some disabled people can work but some cant end of story.

But the truth is that is a very small minority of those that do class themselves as unable to work. Most just doss about on benefits because they believe they have an excuse to do so.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
But the truth is that is a very small minority of those that do class themselves as unable to work. Most just doss about on benefits because they believe they have an excuse to do so.

and I wasnt disagreeing with you on that, i was merely stating not everyone sits on their arse feeding off the dole, because in all fairness if you actually see what the dole pays its not much, and id be very surprised if anyone could live well on the dole...I know I cant...i will be glad when doctor and mental team say i am well enough to start work.

the people who do decide to try and survive on the dole pay is stupid in all honesty how they can afford i do not know maybe they do unclaimed work on the side, but then again maybe there too lazy to even do that not that im encourageing benefit fraud as i think thats wrong as well.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
The Doll is for personal use, Other benefits help you out also.

Aka, Help with the Council Tax and Housing Benefit etc.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
The Doll is for personal use, Other benefits help you out also.

Aka, Help with the Council Tax and Housing Benefit etc.

Yeah, the actual dole isn't the only payment dole dossers tend to get. If it were (which it should be) they'd have much more incentive to get off their arse and actually do something.

Last edited:

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Yeah, the actual dole isn't the only payment dole dossers tend to get. If it were (which it should be) they'd have much more incentive to get off their arse and actually do something.

Thing with them sort of people is they'll just do whatever they find the easiest way to earn much money as they can.. E.g tax dodging it'll never end and will cost us legit grafters more and more. Thats life.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
If they havent got a job, How they gonna get taxed. leading to Tax Dogging?

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
If they havent got a job, How they gonna get taxed. leading to Tax Dogging?

Ever heard the phrase 'cash in hand', seriously stop stalking me clown.

Was just one example there's plenty of ways of working and dodging the legal methods, which imo if the benefits was taken away they would do.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Cash in hand is still a legit way of payment, Making it not their fault, But the employers.

And still, I said if they haven't got a job. So who's paying them cash in hand? A Leprechaun?

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Cash in hand is still a legit way of payment, Making it not their fault, But the employers.

And still, I said if they haven't got a job. So who's paying them cash in hand? A Leprechaun?

Ok ill make it clearer. Take my brother in laws father he and his wife are both on benefits, claiming disability and god knows what else yet he still goes out five days a week doing jobs and picking up a nice tax free wage. Sure the person paying him is in fault but so is he, id dred to think in a month what his total earning emount up too.

Now to the point i was making, if the benefits was scrapped and he didnt get a penny he'd still be working wrongly, and before you say it's still a legit way of earning then your wrong the type of jobs he is doing you need to be qualified so its not legit in the slightest. It's these parasights that i cant stand and believe me id love to report him. It's not a job where he has a contract fella he's going round like a pikey.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
If you read what i said, I said How will people who are NOT working get taxed?

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
If you read what i said, I said How will people who are NOT working get taxed?

Lol man thats my point, he wouldn'd get a proper job where he will get taxed he'll dodge it! Easiest solution for him, as he wont think he'll get caught... Now you read.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
What the hell are you on about. Stop bringing people who work (Illegally or Legally) into this when I'm talking about people who DON'T work (illegally or Legally)

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
What the hell are you on about. Stop bringing people who work (Illegally or Legally) into this when I'm talking about people who DON'T work (illegally or Legally)

Right last time i originally said as an 'example' people will just abuse the system in different ways if benefit were to be stopped as someone said should happen earlier. Thats all it was a example.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You are one of the most Non sense making people on planet earth.

You on the doll?

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
It's you who cant grasp it not me.

And no i aint, never been on it worked straight from school and now a contractor. Why?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Just asking. And The reason why i cant grasp it is because your making no sense.