yea thanks like i said befor :P

they are nice ingame

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sorry for Double post.

I have added them 2 HumanEffects with me old ones And added Elysian Wolf effect.will thing in. I put me server online and nowt happens when i stand still. When i walk Left, Right, Up, Down ect it does each different effects. When i attack from each direction it does diff part of each effects. They all got spaces in between them. Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
Sorry for Double post.

I have added them 2 HumanEffects with me old ones And added Elysian Wolf effect.will thing in. I put me server online and nowt happens when i stand still. When i walk Left, Right, Up, Down ect it does each different effects. When i attack from each direction it does diff part of each effects. They all got spaces in between them. Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks

these go in the effect.wil not in the humeffect.wil.. they are different, they should be used to show a level up or what ever effect you wish to trigger..

unfortunately in the humeffect you can only play 8 frames per direction and this animation is much longer than 8 frames.. this is probably the issue you are having

if you really want to use them anyway in the humeffect then you will have to choose 8 frames you want to use and set the files up like this:
frames 0 to 7 are used for a standing still player looking up
frames 8 to 15 are used for a standing still player looking right and up
frames 16 to 23 are used for a standing still player looking right
frames 24 to 31 are used for a standing still player looking right and down
frames 32 to 39 are used for a standing still player looking down
frames 40 to 47 are used for a standing still player looking left and down
frames 48 to 55 are used for a standing still player looking left
frames 56 to 63 are used for a standing still player looking left and up
from frame 64 to 599 are used for players in movement which in your case are not needed so you can leave those blank..

choose 8 images you like in the animation from the effect.wil you downloaded then put them into the humeffect remembering that every new humeffect must start on frame 0 or a multiple of frame 600

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Dam it would look sic as wings. They will look sic as lvlup :)

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
you can find the level up animation in magic2.wil.. it starts at frame 1180 and ends at frame 1209.. you will need to tweak a bit to put it in there but if you know how to use the utils then it will be easy

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
you can find the level up animation in magic2.wil.. it starts at frame 1180 and ends at frame 1209.. you will need to tweak a bit to put it in there but if you know how to use the utils then it will be easy
i aint good with um tho lol, i only got few images in i cant see how id add the whole lot cus there isnt enuff space?

nm i attempted it rushed and messed up blizzard n **** lol il try again l8r lol

Last edited: