2d mmorpg?

ffff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2004
Any new ones out or due to be released? i know they are outdated but i so prefer the layout. Tried many 3d ones over last few days and cant get into them

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Most if not all 2D Games will be similar or exactly the same.

Grind fests, flashy skills...but ultimately **** gameplay and no story line lol. 3D is the way to go...i'd suggest learning to get into them for future benefits...and i don't mean the F2P ones cause there just as crap as any 2D game

But i would have suggested Phoenix Dynasty if it was still open lol, closed down a while ago though i think

ffff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2004
thats another thing which is stopping me getting into another good mmorpg. The crappy item mall system. I'd rather have a monthly subscription but again struggling to find a relatively new one to play.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
thats another thing which is stopping me getting into another good mmorpg. The crappy item mall system. I'd rather have a monthly subscription but again struggling to find a relatively new one to play.

Keep your eye on Rift then, coming early this year, it's the only half decent p2p game thats coming out soon.