3.55 loader and Windows 7

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
Hello all.

Much ppl have problem with 3.55 mir on win 7. Ive bought new notebook and i have to use win 7 64bit, but when i have mir on i cannot work with 80% apps ;/
Problem is in loader - when its on much apps crash when u use keyboard. When i run game from holleymir.exe problem didnt exist but mir dont work good (fe: ctrl s doesnt work, glowing armors too).

Any1 know how to solve this issue? Maybe some1 have loader source and maybe its possible to make newone without apps on win7?

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Hello all.

Much ppl have problem with 3.55 mir on win 7. Ive bought new notebook and i have to use win 7 64bit, but when i have mir on i cannot work with 80% apps ;/
Problem is in loader - when its on much apps crash when u use keyboard. When i run game from holleymir.exe problem didnt exist but mir dont work good (fe: ctrl s doesnt work, glowing armors too).

Any1 know how to solve this issue? Maybe some1 have loader source and maybe its possible to make newone without apps on win7?
Hi, well, we made a loader for King with no much difficult, but King's client could be ran with no special things. (Just double click lol).

3.55 client must be run with special parameters and it doesn't run properly. If we can find out how it's called, we could make a loader.

(I don't need to say that if we get how to call the game, I could help you all with your own launchers ;))

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
Hi, well, we made a loader for King with no much difficult, but King's client could be ran with no special things. (Just double click lol).

3.55 client must be run with special parameters and it doesn't run properly. If we can find out how it's called, we could make a loader.

(I don't need to say that if we get how to call the game, I could help you all with your own launchers ;))

3.55 can run without loader too - fe: "D:\Mir 3\holleymir3.exe" -u -c -m, but i think loader do much more than just run other exe with some parameters.

It happens and it cant be fixed.
How???

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Nothing is impossible, I think that djwincha made a launcher, but I don't know if it was for 3.55 or for other version. Anyway, that launcher is offline...

Last edited:

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
Back. I think (99%) 3.55 its something like 3.38 but with some hooks in loader. Look at HolleyClient.dll - its dll to hook exe (3 func GetVersion, sethook, endhook). Without loader (and hook) 3.55 works but looks like 3.38.

Im not procoder but if some1 have loader source please pm me maybe me or some1 else can make it good for vista/7.