3 more london bombs?

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Prai said:
it is Paki is a racial word Fecking muslim *******s Isent

Oh an Ipixel Bums of mental for mod Hehe

Calling someone a Paki isn't racist. It's just short for Pakistani.

But most people associate it with people whos origin is in Asia. Mainly because they know **** all.

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
your saying 2 blow up all muslims well the first people who did the bombings well they was all english they was all born in england just had a muslim mum so not all muslims are bad

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
MrsIce said:
your saying 2 blow up all muslims well the first people who did the bombings well they was all english they was all born in england just had a muslim mum so not all muslims are bad

Alright shemale, if we wanted your opinion. We'd ****ing hang ourselves.

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Rick-e said:
Alright shemale, if we wanted your opinion. We'd ****ing hang ourselves.

lmao and if i wanted u 2 be a twat i would of asked for it

ooooooooooooooo NO not again plz dnt call me shemale

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
MrIce i did say i was wrong in the first topic i Ment Whoever Bombed us Should be bommed or be sent back to where they came from. I was just angry Thats all.

And dont ban me because i spoke to an admin Who agrees with my point of view

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
MrsIce said:

Mr or Mrs Ice both of there parents were Muslims and not born here. One was Jamaican as well. And no not all Muslims are bad.

Erm your a guy why you got hey sexy man for your signature?

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Oh dear Prai. You've been spoon-fed bullsh!t for your whole life by your ignorant parents, how does it feel? For starters, half of pakistani people DON'T call each other Paki's, they call each other Bhai/Brother. Some, like moi and my cousins, say it as a joke to show that we aren't fased by your ignorant rascism.

Fact is, you say Paki to me or my cousins face, and holy sh!t without a response you will get banged. Simple. Its the same as any asian. Sh!t, you say it to an Indian/Hindu you will be destroyed even harder.

Bomb the muslims? I'm a muslim, do I bomb people? Unless I'm a sickhead sleepwalker, I don't think so. So you want to bomb my family in Pakistan and Dubai? You're calling my cousins and aunts and uncles terrorists? You stupid ignorant d!ckhead do you have any brains at all? HOW THE FCUK CAN YOU GENERALIZE ABOUT ANY RACE? Its almost as absurd as seriously thinking 'all americans are fat'. And you dont even think as to WHY these people are doing what theyre doing? THEY HAVE BEEN BOMBED IN THE FIRST PLACE! It doesn't justify, and its for discussing another time, but for ****s sake don't think that muslims are simply mad men who feel like causing trouble for the hell of it.

I was in London yesterday, I was near Warren St. tube station, and would have been blown up just the same as any white/black/asian/chinese person. Just the other day I had to sort out some nazi punk who felt he could push my little brother to the floor just because he's muslim. Its IGNORANT people like YOU Prai, who keep stirring up this hatred without looking around and realising that stuff isnt as simple as 'BOmb da muslims!11.!?'

If you wanted to bomb the muslims, sh!t you would have to bomb Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Kazakstan, Turkey, Albania, Senegal, Egypt, Nigeria, India, and even the UK and America/Canada. SO SHUT UP YOU STUPID **** AND STOP TRYING TO LOOK AS THOUGH YOU KNOW ANYTHING! You know SH!T! Your dumb! You're going to be fkin workin in McDonalds whilst my uncles/aunts and cousins are all Doctors dentists and lawyers! :lol:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
First of all you all need to get somethings straight... 'muslim' is not a race! It's a religion...

Second not all muslims are from middle eastern descent!]

Third which ties into number two... one of the terrorists was black!

Thanks for listening so you can now spew your hatred and animosity politically correct.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
FUTURA said:
Oh dear Prai. You've been spoon-fed bullsh!t for your whole life by your ignorant parents, how does it feel? For starters, half of pakistani people DON'T call each other Paki's, they call each other Bhai/Brother. Some, like moi and my cousins, say it as a joke to show that we aren't fased by your ignorant rascism.

Fact is, you say Paki to me or my cousins face, and holy sh!t without a response you will get banged. Simple. Its the same as any asian. Sh!t, you say it to an Indian/Hindu you will be destroyed even harder.

Bomb the muslims? I'm a muslim, do I bomb people? Unless I'm a sickhead sleepwalker, I don't think so. So you want to bomb my family in Pakistan and Dubai? You're calling my cousins and aunts and uncles terrorists? You stupid ignorant d!ckhead do you have any brains at all? HOW THE FCUK CAN YOU GENERALIZE ABOUT ANY RACE? Its almost as absurd as seriously thinking 'all americans are fat'. And you dont even think as to WHY these people are doing what theyre doing? THEY HAVE BEEN BOMBED IN THE FIRST PLACE! It doesn't justify, and its for discussing another time, but for ****s sake don't think that muslims are simply mad men who feel like causing trouble for the hell of it.

I was in London yesterday, I was near Warren St. tube station, and would have been blown up just the same as any white/black/asian/chinese person. Just the other day I had to sort out some nazi punk who felt he could push my little brother to the floor just because he's muslim. Its IGNORANT people like YOU Prai, who keep stirring up this hatred without looking around and realising that stuff isnt as simple as 'BOmb da muslims!11.!?'

If you wanted to bomb the muslims, sh!t you would have to bomb Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Kazakstan, Turkey, Albania, Senegal, Egypt, Nigeria, India, and even the UK and America/Canada. SO SHUT UP YOU STUPID **** AND STOP TRYING TO LOOK AS THOUGH YOU KNOW ANYTHING! You know SH!T! Your dumb! You're going to be fkin workin in McDonalds whilst my uncles/aunts and cousins are all Doctors dentists and lawyers! :lol:

I Apologised yesterday for what i said So shut up will you god you nag.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Come to preston and bite me.

Theres a hospital for dieses's i can easily be cured

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
If you're serious, you can pm me your adress and ill coem round with some cousins, no problem? or ****, dont even give your exact address, just a general area :D :D