smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
The trick is to say what you have to say, then not bother with the thread. who gives a hoot if they read/delete/or respond to what you've said, doesn't matter in the end.
I never reply to any responses of anything I post, who gives a crap?

Of course they have such ott "donations" on 4gayos, look how many people ben has to pay so he can feel really special for once in his pathetic unemployed life.
You sir are a faggot. Fuck off.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
The lot of you are all f*cking retarded.

They have donations to cover the cost of the server, after all the effort they've put in why should they pay for you guys to play the server.

The lot of you, hating ben. You dont know the bloke, you've never met the bloke, but you hate him purely because he can make decent servers, and you lot cant.

They dont sell rare items, they aint in it for the money.

Use your common sense, and grow the f*ck up you ignorant c*nts.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

They have donations to cover the cost of the server, after all the effort they've put in why should they pay for you guys to play the server.

The lot of you, hating ben. You dont know the bloke, you've never met the bloke, but you hate him purely because he can make decent servers, and you lot cant.

mate chill

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

No'one runs a server and dose not exspect anything from it. hes to lazy togo out and get a job.
i agree he needs donations to run the dedi but he could pay the dedi for next 2-3years proberly more from the donations he makes he's even put a deal on GG to get more money.

he needs a propper job and not sitting at home playing on his pc/laptop 24/7

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
The majority of the population on this forum dont have jobs. Give them abuse aswell?

Just because ben actually does something worthwhile and rewarding whilst unemployed, rather than sitting geeking xbox+mir like the majority, dont penalise him.

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009

Such a passionate post I'd say you were emotionally attached. The only ignorant c*nt here is you. The simple fact that you think the only reason people dislike Bon is because he has his own server is ignorance at its finest.

"They have donations to cover the cost of the server" lmao, you sad sack of sh*t. I wonder who pulled the wool over your eyes. Do the maths you dumb f*ck.

Xanan said:
Just because ben actually does something worthwhile and rewarding whilst unemployed, rather than sitting geeking xbox+mir like the majority, dont penalise him.

Umm, that's exactly what he does. Sits at home geeking Mir and anything related to Mir. God you're a f*cking idiot aren't you.

Weikster said:
The trick is to say what you have to say, then not bother with the thread. who gives a hoot if they read/delete/or respond to what you've said, doesn't matter in the end.
I never reply to any responses of anything I post, who gives a crap?

What's the point in saying anything if it's not going to be heard?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Such a passionate post I'd say you were emotionally attached. The only ignorant c*nt here is you. The simple fact that you think the only reason people dislike Bon is because he has his own server is ignorance at its finest.

"They have donations to cover the cost of the server" lmao, you sad sack of sh*t. I wonder who pulled the wool over your eyes. Do the maths you dumb f*ck.

Umm, that's exactly what he does. Sits at home geeking Mir and anything related to Mir. God you're a f*cking idiot aren't you.

What's the point in saying anything if it's not going to be heard?

Your a fag.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Says you, he`s one of a few people on this thread that are talking sense.

Xanan,Smavid and Wond are all Bon`s internet bum boys, hence why they are defending him.

Like i said before, SCAM!!!

Says the confused child :cray:

And where once have i defended ben in this post???? I just like being a twat to orphan :D

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
No'one runs a server and dose not exspect anything from it. hes to lazy togo out and get a job.
i agree he needs donations to run the dedi but he could pay the dedi for next 2-3years proberly more from the donations he makes he's even put a deal on GG to get more money.

he needs a propper job and not sitting at home playing on his pc/laptop 24/7

Dude do us a favour and shut up, who the **** are you to tell him to get a job....none of your ****ing business tbh, people like you really piss me off..you live your life and let him live his....stupid idiot.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
close thread please mod as i started it and all being resolved thx. All gone off topic wee bit now :P

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
can i sell you one of these then?

that should get it closed..

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

actually he has been selling items through GG.

Dude do us a favour and shut up, who the **** are you to tell him to get a job....none of your ****ing business tbh, people like you really piss me off..you live your life and let him live his....stupid idiot.
lol your a ****ing immature ****** who needs to grow up and get a life. i work hard for a living. alot of people on here are to lazy to get a job, and will probably be happy living of the government for the rest of their pathetic life.

Status
Not open for further replies.