9/11 - proof, America attacking itself.

Join Discord

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Vannaroth said:
Salad, You need soem physics lessons, and maybe a history one too.

1st off a ton would not have been able to hold up a building like that, jesus chirst man.

wow, how stupid can you get? How many times do you think a plane actually HAS hit a tower made from what the towers were, and in the same way?

heres a hint: less than 2.

for one i was making an estimate, do u expect me to put the exact value of wat it is, if u do then ur a retarded lil boy.

who gives a crap if a plane hasent hit a building like that, thers technolegy that simulates it which can tell u.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Salad said:
for one i was making an estimate, do u expect me to put the exact value of wat it is, if u do then ur a retarded lil boy.

who gives a crap if a plane hasent hit a building like that, thers technolegy that simulates it which can tell u.
Yes, because a simulation is able to take into account the billions of possible suquences of events that could happen when a plane hits the twin towers.

A simulation is just that, a simulation. it cannot possibly be able to recreate what could happen in real life, there are simply too many variables. Everything from a fire extinguisher being hurled into a pillar, to a piece of rubble knocking away that last bit of support. It doesnt matter how unlikely the event, the point is it could happen.

By the way, you suck at guessing.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Salad said:
an expert clearly stated that a tower built out of what the Towers were never collapsed with in 16 seconds of a plane hitting it.

What 'expert'? You don't even know his name? Do you remember what he did? a link to a well known UNIVERSITY was posted here explaining what happened and why. Are these not KNOWN experts?