_ Legend of Mir III - Origins

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Better question why is this in upcoming if it is live? Also crazy is right, please when you post your server advertisement in the CORRECT area (rules can be found here: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?51852-Rules-and-Other-Information-READ-BEFORE-POSTING) include your gameshop / donation list. I have no idea what you're on about with amending etc.

This thread will be closed in 24hours.

Did you ask if they wanted to advertise? Your allowing people to double post, and hijack a thread, while promoting a Oflline server That They want Mods to close. People advertise here get more spam bots. And less usercount, and more grief. LOMCN dont require to advertise

if they do then you need to lock alot more Threads!

MiR 3 - Upcoming Servers
=================================

You may only use this section to:

• Advertise a new server which is not yet online.

RULES
=================================

1. Global Forum Rules apply
  2. Do not post about servers that are already online
  3. Try to include as much information about your server as possible (such as files used, exp rates etc.)
  4. Try to include an ETA for your server
  5. No advertising any other Mir or game forums
  6. No flaming, prejudices or persecutions towards anyone
  7. Do not double post.

If you fail to comply with these rules you may be given a warning or infraction, or depending on the severity of the offence, possibly an account ban.

====================
These rules are subject to change at any time so it is advised that users check this thread on a regular basis.

GL with server

Should I post your forum link that is still in up and coming. 10/7/2012 2 posts learn to edit

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
if u can read, this is section for "upcoming servers" not "alive servers", if u want u can try to make a decent post on server advertesiments (for servers online)

Zisha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2012
Re: Origins Legend Of Mir 3

Day 04/03/2013 Oppening server!

Many events for oppening.
I hope to welcome all the new post leed server opening, there have been many changes and the server is completely in English.

Zisha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2012
Yes have GameShop, now i post.

Do not talk your fault that you've had to go to Mir II GAÑAN!

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
exactly, mir3 is outdated, atleast people still working on m2 to get more advances ^^ Sin n things like that, but you never will understand other thing than $$$ :)

Atlas

LOMCN n00bie
May 31, 2012
is the server gate down? i can get 2 charr selection and then gets stuck after start game and says connect failed, is it just me and need another file or is every1 gettin that

Last edited:

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
your a fine one to talk about taking servers down due to little donations... lol

Zisha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2012
My server has opened almost one year, I've just upgraded and improved and translated into English so they can enjoy the most users.

@CrazyEric: Stop cry and go to your server...
And i haven't lag server... If I would not have made ​​DDOS attacks lag: D

Status
Not open for further replies.