A Brief Hello

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Well I'm not quite sure why but for some reason I thought about mir for the first time in years earlier today, and I thought I'd pop on and say hello.

I have just had a rather interesting half an hour reading through some of my old posts. I must humbly apologise for my complete massacring of the English language that I used to do on a daily basis! I just don't remember my writing being quite that bad. I suppose I was a kid at the time so it's excusable to some extent, but I do wonder how on earth did anyone ever took me seriously.

I have to admit that I was quite surprised that the site is still going given how old the game is. It's really quite remarkable.

Anyway, I hope all is well.

Kind regards
Miles

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hi SMiles ;)

Always good to see an old face (we've had quite a few poke their heads in this year)

Remarkable indeed!

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Well I'm not quite sure why but for some reason I thought about mir for the first time in years earlier today, and I thought I'd pop on and say hello.

I have just had a rather interesting half an hour reading through some of my old posts. I must humbly apologise for my complete massacring of the English language that I used to do on a daily basis! I just don't remember my writing being quite that bad. I suppose I was a kid at the time so it's excusable to some extent, but I do wonder how on earth did anyone ever took me seriously.

I have to admit that I was quite surprised that the site is still going given how old the game is. It's really quite remarkable.

Anyway, I hope all is well.

Kind regards
Miles

Come back, we need good Admins ! :(

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
As you can see, while most of us have grown up, some people will never change

Remind me why we let you back on here?

As you can see some people still have a broom up their arse when it comes to light hearted humour.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Miles, an old hunting buddy, hows it going!

Mir still going? I'd say things are on the up for the PServer world.... hopefully.

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Oh hi, I remember this name :O

Also, I think we all butchered the English language back when we were young, I actually felt ashamed of myself when looking at some of my posts.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Oh hi, I remember this name :O

Also, I think we all butchered the English language back when we were young, I actually felt ashamed of myself when looking at some of my posts.

Some of us still do :P

Welcome back :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Hey Miles!

Welcome back, for however long this time.

We still have some immature members who like to cause as much trouble for no reason. But some of us have grown up (A little).

You going to play mir or just browsing?

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Hi Smiles, years have passed but you're still 13 right?

Haha. Absolutely. It's like the past 9/10 years never happened!

Extremely good to hear from you all. Can't believe how many of the same people are still around!

I very much doubt this will be more than a brief hello, but I may stop by a bit more often than once every 4 years..!

Out of interest how's the mir scene been doing in my absence?! Seems like the forum's almost as busy as when I left. How amazing.

Miles

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Think it was a set up no one replied for this long? hehe.

Mir scene is good and you should check out Mir Chronicles for, in my opinion an improved version of euro mir, with endless possibilities!

Server files are going to come a long way in the next year or so!