Request affinity issues startup

Join Discord

Serephim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2013
can somebody post a link to all the latest download info please. ive tried a few different ways but the info is all over then place, i just need a link to everything and a guide on how to change things if i need to, im not very technical minded so a bit of guidance would be appreciated. thanks!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hi mate, Would be easier if you posted in our forums!

The Files are uploaded Here:-

https://mega.nz/#F!QcBnXZwS!sTD7UrG1iiH8k5KIQ-YeBQ

The latest EXE will always be available Here:-

http://downloads.affinitymir.com/updates/Client.exe

Just to clarify, What issues are you having exactly?

Hope we can fix the issue for you.

Upvote 0

Serephim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2013
i think its with the client and the config file? im re downloading it all again now andf going to start from scrathc but im gettin issues, purple screens black screen when i click on the exe.

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:02 PM ----------

i would use that link you posted in the mega.nz link but it freezes on download, doesnt even get to 1 %, says anything ovewr 2 gb and i have to have to download sumin else just to download that ????? so confusing

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:07 PM ----------

could you copy a config file here for me so i can just renew mine because i read on another post that i would need to rename resolution to false and i cnt remember the number to go back now

---------- Post Merged at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:08 PM ----------

its saying when i click on the new client, expecting lib version: 2 found version :1

---------- Post Merged at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:16 PM ----------

ok ive re downloaded in and put the new client in and still getting that message about lib versions.

Upvote 0