AionRage Private Server

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
2pyq8tf.png

Aion Rage is one of the first and best Aion private servers available on the net! We have a growing community and have multiple language support on the forums. Our server is free to play for ever! Also feel free to check out our webchat at >>AionRage Webchat<<, and our professional support/mods/admins/devs will be there to answer any questions you may have!

What makes us better than the rest?

- We will never wipe, so you can rest assured that your hard work does not end up being wasted.

- We are always up to date with Retail versions. We currently support 1.9.0.1.

- Support and moderators are on around the clock to help you with any issues and answer any questions you may have involving the server or game.

- A dynamic NPC movement system. - Social aggro and random movement has been created to give you a true retail-like experience. This also includes our basic geodata system which will soon be complete.

- 85% Of Retail Spawn, Drops, Quests! We have a large data collection which is much more extensive than 99% of other private servers.

- Own Software & Dedicated Developers Originated from Aion-Emu. 4 Professional devs have brought you true software which can match retail's performance. No more 3500 caps and auto-restarts due to Memory leaks!

- Abyss & Rifts. Working rift respawn time and level restrictions make rifting a truly rewarding experience. Soon enough, we will have working Abyss Fortresses and Artifacts, which will be completely retail-like! The fun is just starting. :)

- Legions! We have working legions and legion level up as well as emblems. Experience AION with your friends in your or their very own legion!

- Trade broker works nicely, including filtering of items. You can count on us to bring you a fair economy in game, where nothing is out of reach!

- Plenty of working campaign quests bring the retail-experience to you, with working cut-scenes as well!

- With working crafting and work orders, you can work hard and craft the ultimate gear for yourself and your friends!

- Summons, Traps, Servants & Energies finally work! Skills are being worked on daily, and soon enough we will have ALL skills working perfectly. No other server can provide you with this much satisfaction!

- Working mail system. Mail items and kinah to your friends with quick speed!

- Ascension quest to change to your 2nd class works perfectly, and you can enjoy the scenery while you're inside!

And MUCH MORE!! Read more about our features working at Features working.

>>>> Useful links <<<<

* Staff
* Vote for Us!!!
* How to connect to Aion-Empire
* FAQ
* AION EMPIRE IS NOW AIONRAGE

Aion Empire is becoming Aion Rage! Our new website as mentioned before is AionRage | Welcome. All of our devs are still here and kicking, and ready to continue to develop the best Aion Private Server available! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the Shoutbox via the forum or the webchat which can be found at >>AionRage Webchat<< as mentioned above.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this server of ragezone and it looks good tbh, talking about Aion in another topic and it just got be thinking of it, so gonna give this a shot. Anyone fancy joining me?

Re-installing Aion.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Why aint you joined ragezones topsites?

Oh not my server, just found it on Ragezone.

Found a high rate server so gonna play that one instead lol, one above it just normal rate i think.

Faith Aion is like 70x pvp servers, looks bloody good if anyone wants and information on it and il post it later, just started aswell.

I think this one is on ragezone topsites.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Post the details of that one too please, I've been wanting to try Aion.

You need the 1.5 client to play, supports 1.9 but little buggy and the problem is that its 9.9GB lols, if anyone is for downloading it then il post information on server.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
You need the 1.5 client to play, supports 1.9 but little buggy and the problem is that its 9.9GB lols, if anyone is for downloading it then il post information on server.

I'm going to give this a try if I can get on.

Are there any direct download links about? I don't want to download 10gb of the wrong thing :S.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
download the ncsoft loader, get the latest client (2.0) downloads at your full speed.

most private servers have patches which make you down grade to their client level.

level 15 on infinite :) stopped leveling so much already, the duals are so much fun. cant wait til level 20 til i can pvp propperly.

wish gliding wouldnt run down your counter though ><

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
download the ncsoft loader, get the latest client (2.0) downloads at your full speed.

most private servers have patches which make you down grade to their client level.

level 15 on infinite :) stopped leveling so much already, the duals are so much fun. cant wait til level 20 til i can pvp propperly.

wish gliding wouldnt run down your counter though ><

Infinity flying on faith :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
quick question. where are the gates to get to abyss? im not 25 yet, but seeing multiple quests which want you to seal abyss gates are confusing me.

are these just quest gates which dont do anything, or do you actually go through these when you finish the abyss quests?

i thought the abyss gate might be above verteron citadel, but i never see anyone going through it.

cant get a straight answer from youtube or official sites.

either way, im still loving aion, apart from not being able to fly as many places as id like, im almost level 20 and cant fault it so far. which is a first for me and mmo's.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
quick question. where are the gates to get to abyss? im not 25 yet, but seeing multiple quests which want you to seal abyss gates are confusing me.

are these just quest gates which dont do anything, or do you actually go through these when you finish the abyss quests?

i thought the abyss gate might be above verteron citadel, but i never see anyone going through it.

cant get a straight answer from youtube or official sites.

either way, im still loving aion, apart from not being able to fly as many places as id like, im almost level 20 and cant fault it so far. which is a first for me and mmo's.

Gates above towns are the Abyss Enterance, you have to fly up to get to it, gates are in most towns.

Also their are Rifts you might see which looks like a abyss gate but they lead you to the other race world, so you can go round pking the other race.

edit: this is what the abyss gate looks like.
xkykao.jpg

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Joining Faith Aion, 1 reason i didn't like Aion was the lvling so i aint going on a low rate lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Joining Faith Aion, 1 reason i didn't like Aion was the lvling so i aint going on a low rate lol

Not that great tbh, am lvl50 with full Anuharts set, all am doing now is getting abyss points for abyss items, not many people playing, be alot better if their was more people, GMs doing events.

Aion is so buggy atm, this is the reason am not bothering with a low rate server yet, might aswell learn everything on a high rate server and when most things are fixed in Aion join a low rate server.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
havnt seen a single bug yet in infinity. aside from a couple of unfinished quests >< though i am still in verteron, so probly havnt reached the newer buggy stages yet.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
havnt seen a single bug yet in infinity. aside from a couple of unfinished quests >< though i am still in verteron, so probly havnt reached the newer buggy stages yet.

Well private servers have not got Seige War, Legion Artifact take overs which is the fun part of Aion, making PVP not so great atm.

Buged spawns, skills, quite a few features are not in yet. By the end of this year i hope they update to 1.9v.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ah right. yeah missed features i can understand. its all new to me so i dont mind this yet. almost 24 :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ah right. yeah missed features i can understand. its all new to me so i dont mind this yet. almost 24 :)

This website will help you with almost everything, has drop lists,quests,locations,crafting and so on.
http://www.aionarmory.com/

This one tells you where each special monster is, very handy, they spawn every 8 hours or more, they drop good and isnt a boss, when i was playing orginal Aion i use to camp a few :001_tongue:.
Only lvl1-30
http://wakpo.com/online-games/aion/aion-online-guide-level-1-30-rare-spawn-list