AionRage Private Server

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
they are for dirty asmos. im the good side.

are there many instances in aion? i havnt found any yet. i like instances and caves. found one cave. there should be more caves. hunting outside gets boring.

how long do the 4 quests take to do? ill hopefully be 25 by end of weekend, then i wanna go kill dirty asmo's.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
they are for dirty asmos. im the good side.

are there many instances in aion? i havnt found any yet. i like instances and caves. found one cave. there should be more caves. hunting outside gets boring.

how long do the 4 quests take to do? ill hopefully be 25 by end of weekend, then i wanna go kill dirty asmo's.

Loads of caves + instances, 1 instance when u get into Abyss at 25 which is good.

What 4 quests? i dont remember any quests below 40 taking long anyway.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
to get in to the abyss once your 25 you have to do 4 quests.

how big is the abyss? i thort the abyss was just a pvp zone, not really a hunting ground. isnt it hard to hunt when you are constantly being attacked by the other side?

i even found it annoying when they come through the rifts and kill me whilst im hunting :(

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
to get in to the abyss once your 25 you have to do 4 quests.

how big is the abyss? i thort the abyss was just a pvp zone, not really a hunting ground. isnt it hard to hunt when you are constantly being attacked by the other side?

i even found it annoying when they come through the rifts and kill me whilst im hunting :(

Abyss is pvp/Hunting place.

3 layers, bottom,top and core, monsters range from lv25-50. Killing monsters inside and you get AP, AP are used to buy Abyss items, also you get better exp in abyss then you would outside. Asmo have their side and Eylos have their side but your never safe :001_tongue:.