Apr 22, 2004
lock0n cant u read ur own server status lol it says its online ~_~:P

oni105

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2004
Nippy said:
yeh its back now :P

host had some problems with his pc. And omfg was only down a day, ppl need to learn more patience. But server is back up now check our forums.

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
This Server has extremely rude and UNhelpful gm's, you ask a simple question and get a respone with them constantly shouting, full of people who find pking fun, doing it constatntly and then saying "noob". Tbh people grow up and get a life because you really are pathetic.

Smeagol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
thephoenix said:
This Server has extremely rude and UNhelpful gm's, you ask a simple question and get a respone with them constantly shouting, full of people who find pking fun, doing it constatntly and then saying "noob". Tbh people grow up and get a life because you really are pathetic.

I hate that so bad.. Happens all the time on euro..

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Alphaomega server IS up, for some reason we had our advertisement removed, my guess because Miles was banned for (We suspect) using the WeOwn DB to "hack" accounts. I have clear proof in the logs, although he said its not possible that he coulda done it the IP's show otherwise.

If you play this server then just keep an eye on the alphaomega forums www.alphaomega.me.uk for the latest IP, which incidentaly is..... 81.77.246.233

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Karl said:
Alphaomega server IS up, for some reason we had our advertisement removed, my guess because Miles was banned for (We suspect) using the WeOwn DB to "hack" accounts. I have clear proof in the logs, although he said its not possible that he coulda done it the IP's show otherwise.

If you play this server then just keep an eye on the alphaomega forums www.alphaomega.me.uk for the latest IP, which incidentaly is..... 81.77.246.233

Like i said before, i'd love an explanation why my account was taken away, also why the gm "Cold" when i was asking him a simple question he started getting angry and replied by saying "****ing sue me". Hardly a helpful or adequate respone when i was asking him a simple question.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
thephoenix said:
Like i said before, i'd love an explanation why my account was taken away, also why the gm "Cold" when i was asking him a simple question he started getting angry and replied by saying "****ing sue me". Hardly a helpful or adequate respone when i was asking him a simple question.

Use the Alphaomega forum, PM myself and i will look into the reason you had your account taken away.....username, old pass, character names and any other details you can provide pls.
I cannot speak for Cold, so thats something you will have to deal with him over, sorry.

marie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2004
Sorry but this is the worst server ever..high lvls randomly pkin low lvls..ok pkin maybe part of the game..but the players u got now, will probs be all u'll have. I've just been on once..certainly wont be goin back.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Im sorry to hear this, its something i have heard quite a few times so ive made a decision to make certain hunting grounds safe, which means you will be able to hunt in peace. They will not be made too high a level though, or whats the point in having Pking in a game.

Will be done next reboot.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
tis what happens with superstat servers pheonix. everyone can 1 hit each other with an fs ~.~

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
tut tut not being big headed but since i was on the server gming we had no probs and wen i got kicked this started :S aww well

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
virus said:
tut tut not being big headed but since i was on the server gming we had no probs and wen i got kicked this started :S aww well

You GM'd for one day, u were requested not to do things that you did. That was the opening day of the server, so how you can say that its because your no longer GMing that things have happened i dont know......

Fact is a Pking guild has joined the server which has made people unhappy, nothing to do with who GM's the server, and im reluctant to punish these pkers as PKing is a part of the game, so what ive done is changed certain leveling areas to safe zones to combat the problem of newcomers been Pked.

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Tahriel said:
tis what happens with superstat servers pheonix. everyone can 1 hit each other with an fs ~.~

marie said:
Sorry but this is the worst server ever..high lvls randomly pkin low lvls..ok pkin maybe part of the game..but the players u got now, will probs be all u'll have. I've just been on once..certainly wont be goin back.

Both Of these are good points, tbh a pking guild won't improve the server, only wreck it's chances of becoming any better, they drive away people who join, either you sort them out or risk no one playing. Your choice, but no one wants to be pk'd 24/7.