Alpha Omega?

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Karl said:
Use the Alphaomega forum, PM myself and i will look into the reason you had your account taken away.....username, old pass, character names and any other details you can provide pls.
I cannot speak for Cold, so thats something you will have to deal with him over, sorry.

Also, you soon changed your tune from saying i was an 'unhappy cheater' and 'that it was more than likely my own fault for having my account password changed/removed etc.'

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
thephoenix said:
Also, you soon changed your tune from saying i was an 'unhappy cheater' and 'that it was more than likely my own fault for having my account password changed/removed etc.'

Check the posts before opening your mouth, that was my original post, the second post AFTER you decided not to take my advice was accusing you of probably been one of the unhappy cheats. Facts please dont waste my time thanks.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
thephoenix said:
Both Of these are good points, tbh a pking guild won't improve the server, only wreck it's chances of becoming any better, they drive away people who join, either you sort them out or risk no one playing. Your choice, but no one wants to be pk'd 24/7.

Everyone has magic shield to avoid everyone one hitting each other, and only one class has flaming sword so there is another untrue statement made by someone.

If you also read my response to the person who was Pked as a newcomer to the server, i have made certain leveling zones safe areas with a timer so that it avoids AFK levelers also, thus changing the fact of these random PKings, I listen to players and take action as neccissary.

I agree High Stat servers are a load of rubbish, i cant stand them, but at least 75% of the mir community do like them, otherwise why would I have made a High Stat Server, stop complaining and dont play, or make constructive critisism in our suggestions section on the forum.

Pheonix if i see any more moaning from you about the same things over and over again, I will be reporting your posts to an admin regarding irrelevant spam. Thanks.

marie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2004
Its good to see that u are listenin to the players and acting on it..very much appreciated.

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Excuse me if you can't take criticism at all then you shouldn't bother to post a reply, first of all it's a persons opinion so you can't exactly call it "spam". Any feedback on the server should be greatly appreciated like you say yourself on your server with the "Server messages". So if you can't accept what i say then maybe you shouldn't bother making a server.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
thephoenix said:
Excuse me if you can't take criticism at all then you shouldn't bother to post a reply, first of all it's a persons opinion so you can't exactly call it "spam". Any feedback on the server should be greatly appreciated like you say yourself on your server with the "Server messages". So if you can't accept what i say then maybe you shouldn't bother making a server.

Yes i accept critisism, i accept it very well, on our suggestions forum....and not repeated over and over again like you are continue to do......fact is you dont play the server no more or so you claim so what is your worry about the server now, please just stop making the same critisism of the server over and over.