AlphaOmegaV1: The rise of DestinyAO

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
server being f**ked over with lag or sumit atm im telling u

/WaKKu
/BLEH

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
Yep we no but i think Karl at work or something still so i dont think he knows about this
/Despair

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
This ones reasons i like dynamic ips lal. Even if they find it out, u just change it agin. What he may have to do is pm sum ppl a new IP (if he changes it) and at least that way it wont be doesed until they find the ip off leos site.

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
Leos site is helpful but its a shame that ppl can just get ur ip from there=/
Despair

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Server has been online all day hasnt been offline.

Server specs are to high for having any sort of lag at all, only thing i can possibly see is that someone must be DoSing my connection.

FYI

Specs as follows.

Dual P4 2.0Ghz
1024mb EEC DDR
256Mb Nvidia Gfx (not that it should affect anything)

Yes only a 256 upload but that should suffice 50ppl without to much lag. My older computer handled this exact same server with no lag what so ever over 12months ago.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Karl said:

Server specs are to high for having any sort of lag at all, only thing i can possibly see is that someone must be DoSing my connection.

FYI

Specs as follows.

Dual P4 2.0Ghz
1024mb EEC DDR

Yes only a 256 upload but that should suffice 50ppl without to much lag. My older computer handled this exact same server with no lag what so ever over 12months ago.

yep, must be gettin dosed then :( specs i host on are atm:

1.5 ghz proccessor
448mb ram (soon to be 896)
upload same as yurs i think.

So yur specs are fine.

Shame getting dosed alrdy :(

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Karl said:

FYI

Specs as follows.

Dual P4 2.0Ghz
1024mb EEC DDR

Try downloading sygate personal firewall and have that running while you host the server, you will have to allow all the ports to excluded from the firewall but atleast then no1 can dos u :P

i stopped pana with it lmao

it should be on www.download.com

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
stivy said:
Try downloading sygate personal firewall and have that running while you host the server, you will have to allow all the ports to excluded from the firewall but atleast then no1 can dos u :P

i stopped pana with it lmao

it should be on www.download.com

ye thats a gd firewall, but i didnt really get on with it, bloody thing kept closing down every now and then lal. So i just use windows firewall with sp2 hehe.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
ash1234 said:
ye thats a gd firewall, but i didnt really get on with it, bloody thing kept closing down every now and then lal. So i just use windows firewall with sp2 hehe.

that still lets dosers through tho lol :P

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
night said:
Karl is it possaible i could host AO? and u host DAO
/Despair
gd idea, but i cnt see it happening :( dont recon he wuld want two versions of AO online, even if they are different because the user count on them both wuld probs be split and each server wuld av a low count :( also it makes more work for him to do on both servers.

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
AO v1 dnt need much work now , just few more kits + karl can host v1 until DAO is out and then we find reliable awesome host for the old version tbh coz id like ti stick with v1

/WaKKu
/BLEH

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
liam05 said:
AO v1 dnt need much work now , just few more kits + karl can host v1 until DAO is out and then we find reliable awesome host for the old version tbh coz id like ti stick with v1

/WaKKu
/BLEH

hmm supose ye. Ill probs stick wiv V1 :) hopefully if karl get new host for wen he hosts DAO then its a gd one lal :P

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
personally i luv da server, awesome for pvping, all the kits r sorted until lvl 90 ish after being rebirthed lol