AlphaOmegaV1: The rise of DestinyAO

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
personally i find this server pointless u jus put the old Destiny or w/e up tryin 2 distract frm the fact tht ur taking ages on a project tht shld ov been done

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
andym said:
personally i find this server pointless u jus put the old Destiny or w/e up tryin 2 distract frm the fact tht ur taking ages on a project tht shld ov been done

No he is putting it up so we have a server to play while the final parts of DAO is finished, Nothing to do with the fact that DAO is taking a while, Perfection can not be achieved over night. Be patient and everything will come to you

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
who the f**k u think u r like he can take as long as he likes seeing as its his server hes creating for our plesure , part of reason he has taken so long is he goes out of his house into the day light where ppl socialize and he works , and i cba to explain the meaning of working to u

/WaKKu
/BLEH

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
Liam he aint even worth getting stressed over mate just think he plays destinAO he can pk him :)
/Despair

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
Karl ne ideas y me/many other people cannot get on? like our ips are blocked. or something as we get conny closed.

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
no but my m8 can get on, and u lot can just me and a few others im trying it every 2mins since last night wen it came up...

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
if your getting connection closed u must be using the wrong ip.

am off to bed anyway work at 5, had a long 12hr day today too :/

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
well all is fine now, no lagg or nothing :) but ye as karl said, u mgiht av wrong IP sumwer, just double check everything :)

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
nope i aint karl ive checked everything, theres several people who carnt get on, my dad rekons its sumat to do with ure fwall... its allowing certain ports/ip's

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Sorlag said:
doesn't go past AlphaOmega

if you mean where you have to select server (AlphaOmega) then you need to make sure the server name(s) in your ftp.ini are correct. Make sure they are AlphaOmega , otherwise the gates wont open if the server names are spelt wrong in the slightest way :(

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
yeah AO seems 2 get a lot of DoS... i fink ppl shud jus let ppl play da serva they choose 2 play wit out ppl tryin 2 wreck it 4 them!

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I just came home from work to see my firewall has blocked 1321 intrusion attempts since 5am when i walked out the door to go work.

If ppl want to spoil it for others i dont see the point but let them continue to do it, wether i or someone else hosts its going to get the same thing so no point me saying yes u can host the server.

For those keep sayin server is going down, it isnt, i havent been in all day, no1 else at home either so no one able to put it back up, its simply a connection loss simply reconnect when u get d/c