Amir Kahn

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
lolol hes over rated glad it finally happened, like resol said the first decent boxer he fights and he gets owned, khan didnt even get a chance.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I like Khan tbh, little ****y like, £15 to get him knocked out in the first round was kinder crap, was hoping atleast 4.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
lmfao kahn got pwnt, i enjoy watchign his fights, that one was just LAME. finaly got what he deserved for being so big headed tho lol

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Im actually suprised this thread has gone the way it has, i thought people would jump to his defense. Guess his ego pissed most people of.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Don't get me wrong, I wanted him to win & think he's a good boxer. But it is about time he got put in his place.

Shame for him it's the first decent boxer he's thought and now he will probably sit in a corner at home for 5 years crying.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
but dont forget its his first year as a pro so i recon hes done rather well.

mapadale

Reminds me of Naz when he went pro.

Now look at him, a washed out haz been.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by British Sky Broadcasting, Ltd.

lols

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
I dont think Kahn will go the same way as Naseem did, ive got a feeling he'll come back stronger mentally and hopefully not as ****y then maybe ill support him. I cant stand arrogance when you aint been fully tested, now that he has and been put on his arse in a laughable time it can only improve him.

Another guy i cant stand is Audley Harrison, hes a **** fighter with an amazing ego :-/.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
I dont think Kahn will go the same way as Naseem did, ive got a feeling he'll come back stronger mentally and hopefully not as ****y then maybe ill support him. I cant stand arrogance when you aint been fully tested, now that he has and been put on his arse in a laughable time it can only improve him.

Another guy i cant stand is Audley Harrison, hes a **** fighter with an amazing ego :-/.

boxer*

Real fighters are the guys in UFC imo.

I also dont think Khan will go the same was as Nas, but he will stop and realise hes not MohammedImArdBruceLee anymore.