AncientLords Server 1.9 --BETA-- Up Now!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
put it bak up m8 ill restart pwned =D its all a giggle loved1 stop being childish and jus restart again ffs its a good server at the end of the day ehh?

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
This server will be coming back up in a few weeks, maybe new name i aint sure yet, but we are trying to build it on DM2 server, so that will mean alot more spells, and alot of stuff, but atm, some of you may know it is buggy, so we are going to try and fix them. Well i say we, i meant Saber lol. The server will be alot better, and will not be rushed, as it has been.

/Eowen

Oleander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2004
ahhhhh man. In a few weeks Im hoping that I will have been moved. But less time for mir then. It was fun while it lasted I guess. Hopefully Ill have some time for mir after we move. Great server ancient. Hey dont let someone else say it other wise. As for the childish stuff that has been going on in this thread hun, Man I wouldnt let it bother me. Its just showing how childish ppl can be when they cant be number one all the time. Anyways <3 the server keep up the good work.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Oleander said:
ahhhhh man. In a few weeks Im hoping that I will have been moved. But less time for mir then. It was fun while it lasted I guess. Hopefully Ill have some time for mir after we move. Great server ancient. Hey dont let someone else say it other wise. As for the childish stuff that has been going on in this thread hun, Man I wouldnt let it bother me. Its just showing how childish ppl can be when they cant be number one all the time. Anyways <3 the server keep up the good work.

who r u MrsPhillips? the one who the gm was married to and u had all the items and didnt even hunt?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
CandyMan said:
put it bak up m8 ill restart pwned =D its all a giggle loved1 stop being childish and jus restart again ffs its a good server at the end of the day ehh?

tbh, i have never been on a server where the GM is so corrupt.

go home brown nose

Oleander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2004
deano13 said:
who r u MrsPhillips? the one who the gm was married to and u had all the items and didnt even hunt?

Can u not read my banner? Doesnt it say Mercedes? Ahhh I thought so. I dont have a clue who MrsPhillips is. And yes Im marred to LuciaN in real life. I havent seen any corruption here at all. And if MrsPhillps has alot of stuff and doesnt go hunt. Have u ever thought maybe shes hunting WHEN ur not on? Ok.... Why dont you ppl stop flaming ppl and find a server to hunt on.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
lol go mercedes look people who gives a fk stop spamming now ok and yes mrsphillips did hunt cause i hunted with phillips and his other char mrs now and again loved no affence mate but its gone on for 5 pages uve got ur point across can u now drop it

<3 ya dude and basically same to all of you drop it now wait until it is next up and improved insted of spammin with utter **** loves ya all loads <3

/MAZ!

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
ok enuf of the spam :cray: .

Wen is the new A-L coming up ? becuz im missing "Beetle Juice" :(

if beetlejuice is on lomcn and reads this thread.
please send me a message with ur addy in :middle:

hope A-L comes bk up soon!

/HitAndRun

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
**** knows, aint worth putting it up for losers like Demon and Loved who complain about GMs been corrupt on just about EVERY server there on, losers, get over yourself, its a computer game, not real life, but im sure uv made a plastic Dragon slayer sword havnt you and go roundd your house with a cloak on pretending you are a warrior from Legend of mir! What a fun life you must have, your life revolves around mir, now please, stop been so pathetic and get over it.

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
oi oi m8 its me beetle, dunno whats up but i aint been able to get on for a few days now. Hopefully there sort it out

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
AncientLords said:
**** knows, aint worth putting it up for losers like Demon and Loved who complain about GMs been corrupt on just about EVERY server there on, losers, get over yourself, its a computer game, not real life, but im sure uv made a plastic Dragon slayer sword havnt you and go roundd your house with a cloak on pretending you are a warrior from Legend of mir! What a fun life you must have, your life revolves around mir, now please, stop been so pathetic and get over it.

atcahlly i use a chinese fan and run round think im an uber tao. irl tbh m7

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
put server up jus ban demon and loved1 simple m8 no need to taker it out on us now is it =P

loved1 demon grow up u childish geeks computer game it is ffs

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Hello guys,

Would just like to let you all know this server will be coming back up Fri/Sat/Sun ish for Beta 2, will be lots of changes.

Yes there will be a wipe.

Hope to see you there.

/Eowen

Last edited:

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
AncientLords said:
Hello guys,

Would just like to let you all know this server will be coming back up Fri/Sat/Sun ish for Beta 2, will be lots of changes.

Yes there will be a wipe.

Hope to see you there.

/Eowen

new client etc will be needed to, im pushing for Friday Open Beta2

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
Small Delay In Getting The Server Back up, Work Has Been Nightmare, aint had much spare time , Please Be Patient , It Will Be Worth It :-P

p.s working 1/2 day today , so il try me best to get it up this afternoon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.