AncientMir?

Join Discord

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
Hi,
Does anyone no the website or who i need to contact to get an account?
i realise u gota pay, but since im in australia all of the mir servers are laggy(400ms+) on my 8mb adsl. i can ping this server at 150ms meaning little to no lag.

MSN: [email protected]
email: [email protected]
or pm me. THX

Last edited:

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
u cant make account we need some Gms from server to post bout it and let us no wot we need to do to get on?

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Ancient Mir is a malay server wher the hosts charges his friends etc to play in order to keep the server up. Thy pay him money to create an acc no1 on here knows the website etc mayb ask a malay on a diff server if thy know out about gettin on2 this server :)

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
i no the Web site to AcientMir i been up all night looking 4 it and u dont have to pay
All u need to do is make an account on the Fourm the server is quite good a few ppl level 124
i am now level 68

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Soul said:
What's the point in bringing it up then -_-
dumb tard imo, ive spoke to plenty of mals n thy sed thy had to pay for thr acc's, but thy know the host irl soooo mayb he jus connin thm n lettin us play the guessin game ;) imagin how many cheats wud b on tht server though lol

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
i no the Web site to AcientMir i been up all night looking 4 it and u dont have to pay
All u need to do is make an account on the Fourm the server is quite good a few ppl level 124
i am now level 68

webby, Britney say just make an account on forum. (not sure)

Not allowed to say soz

why not?Reason?

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Yes there is i have been playing 4 a few days and now level 72 ROLF

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
Britney said:
Yes there is i have been playing 4 a few days and now level 72 ROLF

hey you aint answer my question. why don you dont let us know the website and give us fun? because of someone telling you not to tell us?

Edit: this server is malays server. Malays can play UK server like DarkSide. Many of them are from malaysia. why cant we play malays server?

Last edited:

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Rexis said:
hey you aint answer my question. why don you dont let us know the website and give us fun? because of someone telling you not to tell us?

Edit: this server is malays server. Malays can play UK server like DarkSide. Many of them are from malaysia. why cant we play malays server?
because thy suk n we own thm, thr conns make thm lag like hell n we jus own thm mayb thy dnt like us ;)

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Just a scam. If your gonna pay to play mir may aswell pay for euromir that you know aint gonna go down when host gets bored off it, items are actually worth something and a big community. Goodluck with it anyways.

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
ditto, gonna need a hell of a lot more information that that to bother even opening my wallet tbh