Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Cola said:
Oh no and btw i aint katlin so y is fubus msn [email protected]
and webby u should stop talking **** every 1 seems to be katlin to u
i am amazed u aint said TheBoss aint katlin yet

(Webby used to put make up on and used to dress up as a Girl)
TRUE
is the puttin make up n dressin up like a girl meant to offend me? lol cos it doesn't as i know i dnt do tht, must b gettin mixed up with yourself.
O wow u no fubu's email address tht proves ur not katlin? lmfao u tard grow up, fubu may like u now but me n ALOT of other ppl dnt ur sad n need a life.

EDIT -=- y wud a malay person know about me, im only a low time mir player im nothin special.
Why would you pretend ur malay katlin im confused ¬¬ :idea:

Last edited:

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Katlin i think you needa see someone coz you have got something wrong with ya. You come on servers / lomcn pretending to be a girl , malay or wateva. sort it out tbh.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
~Webby~ said:
is the puttin make up n dressin up like a girl meant to offend me? lol cos it doesn't as i know i dnt do tht, must b gettin mixed up with yourself.
O wow u no fubu's email address tht proves ur not katlin? lmfao u tard grow up, fubu may like u now but me n ALOT of other ppl dnt ur sad n need a life.

EDIT -=- y wud a malay person know about me, im only a low time mir player im nothin special.
Why would you pretend ur malay katlin im confused ¬¬ :idea:

NorthernLadz said:
Katlin i think you needa see someone coz you have got something wrong with ya. You come on servers / lomcn pretending to be a girl , malay or wateva. sort it out tbh.

Kinda sums it all up, I agree totally guys :).

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Alvin said:
lol.....
I means Cola english r lame u know...?
wtf r weby thinking?

:noooo2: Please tell me i'm not the only one thinking this guy is an utter and complete fool/twat/****wit etc :P

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
just for the record its Webby* ;), plus prob me mistunderstanding ur english alvin ¬¬ lets all agree cola / katlin is a tool :)

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Katlin was probably never hugged as a child, and also probably a selfish only child, not that all only childs are selfish

stan

lmao @ this ive never said anything bad about webby since when we were enemies on weown AGES ago i class him as a good m8 now :kiss: :fthrower: :P so dont chat **** katlin

ps: i just got back from a weeks holiday 2night so when did i supposedly say this stuff? :chat: :ball:

/fubu

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
read the post
dont be lazy
its a funny post

only reason i have not locked this is cause i like reading it
want to see how long it takes before someone uses the net and searches/finds the site

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Babyhack said:
read the post
dont be lazy
its a funny post

only reason i have not locked this is cause i like reading it
want to see how long it takes before someone uses the net and searches/finds the site
cba to read lol...i got better things to do :)

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
i doubt thr is a site, as most of the players on ancientmir r r/l m8s who have paid for thr acc.. neva no i cud b wrong ;)

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
there is no site. searched for ip and name on google, yahoo, metacraller and a few others.

oh well.looks like its 2 step lag for me per usual :(

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
no my 8mb adsl doesnt lag.
and yes every server has 2 step lag when ur on the other side of the world and u pinging england at 400ms...

so umm mabey u should STFU before u open ur stupid mouth, and umm perhaps read the first ****ING POST!

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
1) Stop flaming
2) 8mb line? ya suuuure, 8mb lines are $500+ at the cheapest, and that is in USA. http://www.lax.speakeasy.net/ take the speed test and take a screeny
3) I live in California, I am half-way across the world
4) im on a 3mb line and I dont lag at all, and if I do, it is usuly the server -.-

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
mpclan said:
no my 8mb adsl doesnt lag.
and yes every server has 2 step lag when ur on the other side of the world and u pinging england at 400ms...

so umm mabey u should STFU before u open ur stupid mouth, and umm perhaps read the first ****ING POST!

Try 120~ ms. And no, 2 step lag is only if it is server side. Almost all the servers that I have been on with descent connections I play just fine, running no stuttering etc. And Bio, #2 is wrong too, but suggestion for mpclan to run speakeasy was great... so lets see it mpclan.