Other Andreas - Don't trust him.

smoochy boys on tour

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
So today I messaged Andreas on Skype to offer him some cash to implant to 1.9 clones.
I got nothing but greif from him, and the threat to shut down my server.

He is nothing but a money grabbing self centred sod.
He sells files to people which have had things ripped from other mir sources, and for a lot of money.
Here in this conversation, he openly admits to adding a command in his files to ruin a server if they do not pay him.

I would advise people not to buy anything from Andreas.
Personally, I think scum bags like this should be banned from LOMCN.
He takes other peoples work, implants it into his own files, and sells them for thousands of pounds.
(He often charges £200 per month for his fail coding.)

Apologies for my poor paint editing ><

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
1) i rly don't care about ur opinion niether of others
2) i only code for certain ppl who pay me as most of the coders on mir did
3) i implemented ways on my files to bring down any server incase they got my files by some leaks
4) u haven't got them from me , but from another person , and didnt even ask me if its okey to run a server with them . And i still didn't care that u used them as they were 1 year old sets
U wanted to few time ago to buy my recent updates and we established a price (wether it was high or not for u it didnt matter to me) , u refused and we were okey and i still had nothing agains u using my files.
then u and ur other mate gm showed 0 respect towards me and the fact that ur still using my files without even asking me politely, making me a scum and now atemting to ruin my reputation(which im pretty sure i don't even have one lol) and stuff like that .

well i wish u a good day , i will certaintly have one ^^

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
You coded these files from somebody paying you their own cash.
All you do is keep the files, add to them and sell them on to somebody else - therefore "doing over" the last person who paid you to code.
Which also means it is entirely up to them if the want to give out their set of files which they paid for.

Did you forget to mention something Andreas?
The part where you are adding kill commands into the files you are selling people, and probably 101 other commands to give yourself in-game benefits over other players?
To me, that is scum and nothing more.

Hopefully people realise what you are really like.
(I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a bad opinion of you)

FTM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2013
reading that convo he told you no and u spat your dummy out about it lol then called him a greedy fooker not sure how when he refused your money

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
More to the point...who gives a crap lol

Never even heard of this guy till now, and from what I can tell you're talking about 1.9 files? Which...hate to burst your bubble, no one plays anymore

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
reading that convo he told you no and u spat your dummy out about it lol then called him a greedy fooker not sure how when he refused your money
Clearly you don't know him.
And I spat my dummy out? Re-read the conversation please.
I simply responded back to his argument.

Andreas works like this: He won't do any work unless he is paid ridiculous amounts. (I'm not talking 10's and 20's).
He sells the files to people for random amounts, e.g. he sold a set of files & the source to a 1 guy (Who I cannot name), for near the £10,000 mark.
He then went onto sell the files & source to another guy for around £200.
He then tried selling me the files, with no source code, and a kill command for £300.

Never even heard of this guy till now, and from what I can tell you're talking about 1.9 files? Which...hate to burst your bubble, no one plays anymore
Theres people out there who have dealt with Andreas in the past, where he has charged them thousands of pounds for the 2.3 source code, and sells them knock off files with commands added to them for his own benefit.

The reason behind this post is to warn people not to do any deals with the guy.
I'm sure there is members on here who also know what he is like.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
As far as i'm concerned anyone who even wants to spend "thousands of pounds" on what is effectively illegal copies of a game, has more money then sense anyway.

Might I suggest a more sensible investment such as real estate? Or if you or your friends are so bent on wasting their money, feel free to give it to me so I can pay off my mortgage.

End of the day, only idiots will pay so much for illegal copies of a game....you deserve to be ripped off, grow some sense

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
As far as i'm concerned anyone who even wants to spend "thousands of pounds" on what is effectively illegal copies of a game, has more money then sense anyway.
This I do agree with.

End of the day, only idiots will pay so much for illegal copies of a game....you deserve to be ripped off, grow some sense
I didn't get ripped off, I was provided with the files free by somebody he sold the files to.
He (Andreas) originally quoted me £300.

Never even heard of this guy till now
If you don't know the guy don't bother commenting.
This post is out there for people who know what Andreas is like.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
as u can see no1 gives a **** niether about me or you .
u used my files , acted like a asshole with me , now u pay :) simple

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
If you pay that amount of money for a copy of mir files, you are crazy. I was going to say stupid, but that may be a little harsh.

Someone putting a secret command in the files does not surprise me one bit, and hopefully this will put people off when it comes to getting this person to code for you, or purchasing files from him.

But, if you do purchase files or get people to code for you and pay silly amounts of £££'s then it's a risk you are willing to take, no one can tell you what to do with your own money.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
If you pay that amount of money for a copy of mir files, you are crazy. I was going to say stupid, but that may be a little harsh.

Someone putting a secret command in the files does not surprise me one bit, and hopefully this will put people off when it comes to getting this person to code for you, or purchasing files from him.

But, if you do purchase files or get people to code for you and pay silly amounts of £££'s then it's a risk you are willing to take, no one can tell you what to do with your own money.

My files contain a kill command strictly incase some1 leaks them and innapropriate people get them , like this guy who didn't even asked me or showed some respect to me for using my files .
nevertheless i worked with and for a lot of known people on lomcn doing small or big projects for them , and all of them know im a trustworthy person .

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
My files contain a kill command strictly incase some1 leaks them and innapropriate people get them , like this guy who didn't even asked me or showed some respect to me for using my files .
nevertheless i worked with and for a lot of known people on lomcn doing small or big projects for them , and all of them know im a trustworthy person .
Why the hell should I show YOU respect?
You tried ripping me off, and threatened to "destroy" my server.
Respect is earnt not given.
If you weren't such a stubborn money grabbing bugger in the first place maybe you could have had some cash by now and none of this would have happened...

Andreas = Trust worthy? I don't think so.

True, I got the files given free but wasn't aware about this stupid command he has added.
Simply creating more work for himself.

If I knew these files were going to come with the amount of bad coding & Andreas's stinking attitude
I dont think I would have accepted them in the first place.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Why the hell should I show YOU respect?
You tried ripping me off, and threatened to "destroy" my server.
Respect is earnt not given.
If you weren't such a stubborn money grabbing bugger in the first place maybe you could have had some cash by now and none of this would have happened...

Andreas = Trust worthy? I don't think so.

right , i don't give a **** about u or ur opinion tbh , so u can complain as much as u want about me .

have a good day sir and cant wait for ur server to open :)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
right , i don't give a **** about u or ur opinion tbh , so u can complain as much as u want about me .

have a good day sir and cant wait for ur server to open :)
Thats quite alright, I have the source code too.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
2011_08_Aladdin.jpg

this thread lols, i thought we was passed this kind of stuff 5 years ago.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Its kinda backfired on me Aladin.
I only set out to give people a warning about the guy lols

-------------------------------------
And he carries on...

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Seems like a little tit for tat really, freedom of speech n'all though you're welcome to give your opinion on his attitude

Well you've obviously been asleep a while so doesn't give you the right to start lip flapping now does it

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Sounds like andreas a major douche bag.

makes me wanna release my files to people so idiots like andreas cant do stuff like this