Status
Not open for further replies.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
hasekura has good user count... im downloadin now... only prob with the good servers that are up atm is how far behind we will be... will be a grind on HK but im givin it ago!

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Look at the server status in the server advertisement thread, this will tell you what servers are online and what usercount they have as well as all the other details

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
find me a host and about 2-3 weeks and 15+ users and i have no problem finishing an old project. but it just really isnt worth my time for a shitty user count and limits what u can do hunting wise

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Guys tell me what npc's u would like to have in a server?

i have all my npc's sistem finished i only wan't to know what u all wan't more

mines:
chg sex
orb menu
top lvls
cave for bos
cave for lvl
cave for items
hermit npc npc for lvls up,npc for dlvl,npc for fp
and the basics

ahh and ive removed horses from game, to make it more funny :)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
its not about the npcs... and unless ur english no offence but ur more than likely gonna be corrupt and lazy as ****.....

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Both of you stop it, wasn't need for any of them responses.

errrrrrr stfu ? if admins arnt going to stop polish putting adds on here for servers were they will just out right ban u for no reason on a ENGLISH forum then what ground do u have to stand on telling me or any one else what i can and cant say. none of my post was aimed at anyone its well known on here all they have done the last 2 years is open a server do half a weeks work take donations and ban any 1 who speaks english.

as for tkilas post weres there infractions ????? spamming and abuse aimed at other members ?? o wait u really couldnt give a **** i forgot.

never thought i would say this but were the hell is kaori mir 3 section has gone down hill since shes become less active.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I do care and i want to warn you both, tkila reacted to what you said therefore i would have to punish you both. Just because im not trigger happy with infractions don't think you can come to this section and do what you please, i'll warn then infract.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I do care and i want to warn you both, tkila reacted to what you said therefore i would have to punish you both. Just because im not trigger happy with infractions don't think you can come to this section and do what you please, i'll warn then infract.

why would u have to punish both partys if its only one party whos causing the problem in the first place ?? i was only posting the facts of whats gone on the last year and half 2 years. so ye were is tkilas infraction for abuse or is it ok because they cant speak english as well as us so u let it slide ??

LMFAO point proven ur a joke

Dear JoeDunn,

You have received an infraction at LOMCN.

Reason: Unreasonable offence directed at staff or member(s)
-------
No need for that, please calm down before psoting again
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

show me were i have "Unreasonable offence directed at staff or member" like i said its getting worse on here OMG he said i dont care boooo hooooo am sad now thats totaly unreasonable, LMFAO love ur comment
i'll warn then infract
] were was my warning ?? ye way to go on that one geo +10 points for yet more bull ****

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
We will allow all mir servers to advertise here regardless of language as long as they post there advertisement in english and state the language of the server, if you have a problem with that take it up with the admins. Carry on with your racist attitude and you will be silenced.

Both of you stop it, wasn't need for any of them responses.

Was your warning.

/Czeldabolg

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Tkila broke the rules( a hell of a lot harder than my post) by abusing other members. do some research and u will see he/she hasnt even been on in the last 40 mins no **** they havent posted back

1 rule for them another for us love it

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
theres a system in place for giving warnings my first post warnted no warning what so ever stop digging ur self deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.