Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
LOL
So obvious that was coming though :P
Yeah maybe all the Old Skool staff but hey. Soo many are active arent they? (sarcastic btw).

Resol I take it you like Kano?
Bad Boy off his album is better though.

Last edited:

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Bad Boy is alright yeah, but london town has good lyrics and the switch at the end is good.

No point using old mods again, as they are never here, use new mods, thats what I say, and what I say is correct.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Use me, init (had to join the bandwagon ;)).
Hopefully something will actually get done now. I have faith in you Mr. Beard and Mr. Hazuki.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Please don't tell me Resol is elohelMeight? He speaks like that retard and changes his avator every 5 minutes to even a more gayier avator.

No one on this forum to be made moderator, end off.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I have no problem with Blam being mod =).

P.S Sanity shut up, go away.

i think that is the third time this week you told me to shut up, your boring, just like Tai now go away.

And if the old moderators wan there titles back then that worries me how they lost it in the first place.

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
they jsut went inactive San, well most of em did. i think blam got obducted by aliens or sumit thou n probed...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
There you go ******, now do you feel better?.

p.s nice sig, how long did it take you to do that?

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Not long, its called copy & paste, lmao.

Please stop with silly questions and mindless responses. This thread is actually worth not spamming in.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
I'd be a staff member again, sure they get alot of stick but the group of staff get along well.

Plus the forums need a big clean and I have the time to do it just like I did before. Altho when I did it before Leo was on a power-trip ;)

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Please do not compare me with that fool.

Sanity, you are a loser. You need to get a sense of humour and realise sarcasm when reading. From the heart.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Please do not compare me with that fool.

Sanity, you are a loser. You need to get a sense of humour and realise sarcasm when reading. From the heart.

Whats with all the sarcasm these days? it makes to forum look a mess, do you not realise that where talking about cleaning the forum up by getting new mods and what are you doing? just making a biggier job for them when they come to do it.

"Sanity, you are a loser" wtf! how old are you? and you really do act like echolmeight.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
More to the point how old are you?

Please read your posts before replying, it is people such as yourself with your extremely poor grammar that make the forum look untidy. The thing with sarcasm is, it can be funny, if the reader realises, therefore making the community a more enjoyable place to be.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
More to the point how old are you?

Please read your posts before replying, it is people such as yourself with your extremely poor grammar that make the forum look untidy. The thing with sarcasm is, it can be funny, if the reader realises, therefore making the community a more enjoyable place to be.

The thing with sarcasam it always starts people abusing each other, take Prai's clever sarcasam in the mir section and look how that ended. Stop trying to be a cleaver dick mate and stfu.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
The thing with sarcasam it always starts people abusing each other, take Prai's clever sarcasam in the mir section and look how that ended. Stop trying to be a cleaver dick mate and stfu.

Sounds horribly painful.

He makes a sarcastic post saying he will make somebody GM for £35. Only reason people replied in a bad way is because they wanted to be that guy paying the £35.

Status
Not open for further replies.