anyone playing korean mir2?

smilence

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2013
anyone wanna play official korean mir2?

hiya guys,
As euro&usa mir closed down, now the only official mir running is korean mir(komir in short). Anyone is playing or would like to play komir?:P'
see website:www.mir2.co.kr

use official korean mir2 autopatch
if u got any interest pm me

Attachments

• korean mir2 autopatch.rar
    632.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We can't register accounts as we are not residents, plus the whole game is in a different language. A few of us have played it before but mainly for testing purposes.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
hiya guys,
As euro&usa mir closed down, now the only official mir running is korean mir(komir in short). Anyone is playing or would like to play komir?:P'
see website:www.mir2.co.kr

Yea, but a friend of mine who is chinese helped me with everything (s.s.nr./and a program which reduce lag so my ping to serv was 6 instead of 2000+)
But it's hard to play lol, unless u know how to read their language..
For example I buyed fireball and healing before I got fencing (which I needed)..exp was like x1 or lower lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yea, but a friend of mine who is chinese helped me with everything (s.s.nr./and a program which reduce lag so my ping to serv was 6 instead of 2000+)
For example I buyed fireball and healing before I got fencing (which I needed)..exp was like x1 or lower lol

its not a private server, why would the exp be anything more than x1 lol

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I log on sometimes and look around to see anything new etc. but its a nightmare to level with the lag.
You can judge items by lvl / class when marked by red but anything else is guesswork and knowledge of other Mirs.
My warrior is level 15 or 16.

smilence

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2013
We can't register accounts as we are not residents, plus the whole game is in a different language. A few of us have played it before but mainly for testing purposes.
hmmm
i tried komir , besides language and lag thing , i should say its perfect mir i ever played:PP

---------- Post Merged at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:46 AM ----------

can u plz tell me what program reduce lag?i would be so appreciated. i tried to find some local ppl who knows english in game to help me

---------- Post Merged at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:46 AM ----------

its not a private server, why would the exp be anything more than x1 lol
yes exp rate is x1

---------- Post Merged at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:46 AM ----------

I log on sometimes and look around to see anything new etc. but its a nightmare to level with the lag.
You can judge items by lvl / class when marked by red but anything else is guesswork and knowledge of other Mirs.
My warrior is level 15 or 16.
yeah it raises my guess skill lo

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Cant remember the name of the program as it was ~ 2 years ago, but its not free (my friend payed from his cc for it, and u have to pay for it every month or so). Will check to see if I still have it in mail or something..slim chance tho

Far, the exp was like under x1 from my experience...seem harder to lvl than d.serv 14 years ago.

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Cant remember the name of the program as it was ~ 2 years ago, but its not free (my friend payed from his cc for it, and u have to pay for it every month or so). Will check to see if I still have it in mail or something..slim chance tho

Far, the exp was like under x1 from my experience...seem harder to lvl than d.serv 14 years ago.
when you remember let me know, irun over 1kms with chronicle server

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
@soso, yeah I realise its likely less than x1 euro, as its a korean game not made soft by the western market

I just lol'd because your comment seemed to entail you expected it to be multiple exp like a private server

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

smilence

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2013

hmm...i guess is it some vpn program?

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
can somone please delete a char so we can make a archer plz.