Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
i use AOL and aint had problems.

as for those voting, i think there just following the crowd and saying it crap, dont knock it until you've tried it.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
ipixie™ said:

as for those voting, i think there just following the crowd and saying it crap, dont knock it until you've tried it.

I voted yes just because of this post.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
my gf ran AOL and found many problems, i am currently running Telewests Blueyonder 1Mb connection and i haven't had any problems, just that they carried on charging me £11.99 for dial-up for 2 months :P but i soon told them!!! :D

TheTitans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
ipixie™ said:

Ive heard they block tons of things, and that their email address are often considered "free" so you cannot use them for many things.... I never liked them so =)

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
All you suckers need better deals and fast connections cos your poor and need to download movies. I am a rich b!tch so I waste my money on AOL and I go to the cinema. So **** every internet provider.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
ipixie™ said:

haha aol ^_^

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
AOL is good, i have had 1 major problem which the aol technical support couldn't fix which resulted in a Format of my C:\

i waste my money on AOL and am glad too with my sexeh 2mb ADSL AND AOL has the best speed i can get atm in my area :)

Now i can bet u alot of money that soemoen will laugh at me saying AOL is good they always do ;) , lol i remember i once a an argument with leoCrashed over her calling me an AOL'er -_-

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Ja, but she was talkin as if AOL is a piece of ****, like pix sed, "Don't Knock It Till You've Tried It "