• No

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Look ****, you don't like my pimpin bling then jack off elsewhere you son of a werewolf.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
WiseWarrior said:
ive only just come back to lomcn forums and already I've found a spammer I dont like... :2guns:

Omg, and ive just found ANOTHER stupid twat that needs to fcuk off and get a life.

n0b.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Do you want me to surgically remove it fut?

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
anto said:
Do you want me to surgicly remove it fut?

Stop making up words anto.

Also, to keep ontopic, seriously i've never had a prob with AOL. :rolleyes:

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
FUTURA said:
Look ****, you don't like my pimpin bling then jack off elsewhere you son of a werewolf.

yea...ok...seems so many ppl want to be american these days, obvisously they dont realise that most americans are idiots who kill more of themselves during wars and any other time they hold a gun, than they kill enemies...not to mention the fact there the biggest poluter the world has ever seen and yet they have the balls to tell other countries they polute to much...seriously u they voted bush into a second term, how more dumb can u get :ehehehehe

"Ras-putin"

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
WiseWarrior said:
thanks, but i believe its n00b and to be honest I like being called that makes a good change from j00b

No, i think you would find that i wrote 'n0b'.

Pronounciate.

EDIT: damn you stone ¬_¬

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
WiseWarrior said:
yea...ok...seems so many ppl want to be american these days, obvisously they dont realise that most americans are idiots who kill more of themselves during wars and any other time they hold a gun, than they kill enemies...not to mention the fact there the biggest poluter the world has ever seen and yet they have the balls to tell other countries they polute to much...seriously u they voted bush into a second term, how more dumb can u get :ehehehehe

"Ras-putin"

LOL, ME want to be American? ME? :lol: C'mon urban, even you can laugh at this one! :brows:

And also Stonehelm, that is diiiiiiiiirrrrrttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol::lol:

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
FUTURA said:
LOL, ME want to be American? ME? :lol: C'mon urban, even you can laugh at this one! :brows:

And also Stonehelm, that is diiiiiiiiirrrrrttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol::lol:

lol from what i've read, sounds like ur a wannabe ganster, all that crap comes from americans way of life (imo may not be fact) but meh ur life :2guns:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
WiseWarrior said:
lol from what i've read, sounds like ur a wannabe ganster, all that crap comes from americans way of life (imo may not be fact) but meh ur life :2guns:

lol.

stupidest post, ever.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
WiseWarrior said:
..i would like u to explain and also I think we've gone off-topic a lil

So? this is spam central, off-topic is expected.

idiot.

PS. i dont need to explain.