Area51 Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
well jamie has quit his gm place staying up with host and no more resets you should come join only one main guild atm ~PuReOwNaGe~ mine and andys so really need sum1 to start another guild

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
Cause it got hacked again and every1 is lvl200 so there will be yet again another reset. :punch:

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
why would i joke about somit like that m8 =/

/Gohan

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
right back up high levels get levels back, alsoi gm gonna make it sol 40+ ppl can come in 39- to elp u lvl

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
WTF, my accounts gone,(AGAIN), if i have to start again you can kiss this server bye bye..:furious: :furious:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
m8 will i get my lvls/items back? i was Dude-lvl 36 tao about 80% or so
shinny,soulsabre,masshealing, titan ring,soulnecklace, soulbracelet and thats all that was rare, some rares in store but they dont matter

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
u talking to me sugar plumb? i guesa u stfu mate!

Nice 1

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
daydie said:
u talking to me sugar plumb? i guesa u stfu mate!

Nice 1

you are one kid that serously needs mental help, if i were i would enrole myself into on of the nearby psyriactic hospitals and live there for the rest of your life cause you are really derranged and ****ed up in the head :middle::mooned:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

I am very much doubting server will remain up for much longer,

I have requested the server to be closed down and not reopened.

theres serveral reason but ill explain the last reason.

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
1. i dos'd to prove a point
2. i never does because u won 1 v 1 fight when i had 172hp as i am a wizz now. i was gonner do it this morning because i went out.. ask the host ffs
3. yes im a noob :D
4. lol @ stivvy been a "hardcore lar"

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

I am very much doubting server will remain up for much longer,

I have requested the server to be closed down and not reopened.

theres serveral reason but ill explain the last reason.

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited: