ARGO Online (new mmo in beta)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
i just signed up and downloaded tonight only played for few hours cos need sleep but this game has alot of good things going for it id say scoreing wise it whould be around this area

Graphics 9/10
Fmv 9/10
Quests 8/10 (not too much reading and if u dont read easy to complete anyway)
Skills 7/10 (ive not played long and only have 2 attack skills atm so dunno if they will look beter l8er)

ok dont get me wrong the game isnt perfect atm atho the graphics are beter than wow as far as i can tell there are still some movement bug e.g some invis walls and cant jump over everything.

i will post some more info tomorrow about the game but anyway heres a link for anyone who wants to check it out.

http://argo.en.alaplaya.net/

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
graphics look ok, wouldn't call them a 9/10 though, maybe a 6 looking at the screens. the game looks too weird for me, not keen on the whole space age and old fantasy sword mix, should be either or.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
P2P Or F2P? Any screenies? Leveling Ok? Features? Is it like any games from MMORPG? May reconise how good it may be :)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
don't be lazy dark go to google or their website n search urself lol ;p

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
If this ment to be an advertisement for a game they like wouldnt you expect what i said?:P Any ways ill go look -.- lol.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
soz been busy playing it umm yeh game is free to play also the screenshots arent that good compaired to how it plays and looks.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Get an error when trying to DRAG into any were. Any help on this?:)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
humm i never got any errors maybe redownload

also when u play its worth killing 1000 of the first monster u fight that looks like a dog cos you get a title for +1000 hp

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
humm i never got any errors maybe redownload

Redownloaded as you said and dragging perfectly! Thanks!

Names ingame? Also is there like a Realm or Server your in???

Edit: Which Nation you all in??

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
i was on the elf race but gunna try humen cos i couldnt find a quest i was looking for as for server there is only 1 atm as for name not got one yet will add it tomorrow

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
tried it for 2mins , looks pants tbh.

not a fan of wow but when u make a char and your on that flying mount , its basicaly just same as wow lol.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
lol i dont think its much like wow cos i hated wow

online now Makenshi

I have a choice after that film starts. I get to choose from 2 Nations.. Which 1 are you IN???

Noblian Or Floresslah???

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Which 1 are you in???? Please pm quick its been over 4 Hours...

EDIT: Ima choose Floresslah

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
We might be coming to play this, were testing it out tonight to see what it's like, we going Floresslah side, if we decide to leave fw for this il pm names. Not bad so far and for that WoW comment seriously?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I got bored with spear so made defender he is lvl12 atm and ive not died once yet tho he is very slow killing as for grapics they dont defaultly go onto best settings you have to change them i forgot to add that lol also sanity if u ment my wow comment the reson i didnt like wow was lots of things mainly stupid long ass text for quests by time you read a full one you wanna log off haha i perfer game quests like mir.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I got bored with spear so made defender he is lvl12 atm and ive not died once yet tho he is very slow killing as for grapics they dont defaultly go onto best settings you have to change them i forgot to add that lol also sanity if u ment my wow comment the reson i didnt like wow was lots of things mainly stupid long ass text for quests by time you read a full one you wanna log off haha i perfer game quests like mir.

Talking about the other guy calling it WoW becuase you fly in at the start of a game. We was on it last night we spent like 30mins pissin about with Dash lol, guild never really liked it tbh but i thought it was alright.