Artificial DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
if iam not allowed to post this i appologise and a mod will delete iam sure, not 100% if i can?

just edit the ini files in your client.

Not all clients will allow you to connect to our server, infact very few, however the client can be obtained through other means, but I will not be supplying anyone with it, be in on lomcn posts, pms, or MSN. Despite this, I cannot take responsibility for other peoples actions.

Do not attempt to ask me for the executibles, because quite simply, I will refuse to supply them.

once again, sorry about this, but I have no choice.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
arnt you even allowed to specify whos exe this is? its not providing links, or any form of direction to getting the files, but saying whos the exe is will help most ppl be able to find them easily.

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
hmm gunna ask this, if i can make a working exa will i be allowed to post it for this server?

odd server is either down or sumat up with my exa cose im geting connection closed.. hmm

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
Not sure talked to andy, johns brother n he think its down, not sure atm, n johns at work atm so any info i get ill pass on unless wittin gets on n puts it up before i can get hold of andy

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Wittin won't be on 2day, it's his 19th birthday n he wasn't inbed before 3 AM, he's goin 2 the pub again at 2 with his m8's.. so if it's not up before then u'll have 2 hope that john has remote access, or andy can put it up

/Chris

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
hightest lvl is 36 (gothica) 2nd is lvl 33 (Gogate) Both wars, and to answer ur question PeeKay, its sumat to do with the GPL, what ever that means, im gunna go out on a lim n say Game Playing Laws, not sure just took a guess,

And once andy answer his mobi ill have a word n ask him if john as romat access

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
I'm highest lvl (36 war) then i think it's gogeta, at like 33/34

highest tao is 32? and highest wiz, as far as i know is 32

He's using TD's files, and since the new regulations on the forum you need to supply your sources if you wanna advertise here, since no 1 has TD's sources he can't give them to LOMCN (it's all because LOMCN is open source project stuff, and every one is expected 2 share.. it's not wittin that doesn't wanna, it's TD)

/Chris

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Ok all im basically sorting it out so a standard client can be used im also paying for a webspace so can have for server and will be a link from there to the proper client will be done soon and as for server im as clueless as you are although i do believe its his 19th so please bear tight with us ty.

/John

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
36:/ bit slow realy, need fast exp and server will be a succsess :P no lagg so ppl wud play

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
cool n1 john, and it is wittins 19th, says at bottoms, whos bday it is, so im thinking as an friday the 13th scary thing he perposly forgot to put server up :P

thing is fear its pirrty fast exp tbh, thing is there is hens to kill that drop gems orbs para,pros,tele,clear,rev,recov, so most ppl hunt a lil kill hens a lil sit in SZ have a chatter n the do lvling hen hunting ect ect

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, He was also 13 on friday the 13th.

AND

From what I know his step dad turned the computer off when he was going to his work, coz he giving him hassle about electricity lol. But Wittin is getting his step dad hooked on the server so that problem will be fixed. Server went down at around 7am.

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
Yeah, He was also 13 on friday the 13th.

AND

From what I know his step dad turned the computer off when he was going to his work, coz he giving him hassle about electricity lol. But Wittin is getting his step dad hooked on the server so that problem will be fixed. Server went down at around 7am.

lmao nice, who his step dad play?... need to no so i dont pk him,

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
36:/ bit slow realy, need fast exp and server will be a succsess :P no lagg so ppl wud play

I coulda been 40+ by now m8, lvling isn't hard i just haven't done much.. done alot of cash huntin / hunting hens and boss hunting at the same time

if i had full out lvld i coulda been 42+ by now easy

/Chris

Edit: the exp is just right IMO, it's not too hard.. it's not too easy, you don't get bored of watching ur EXP bar move reallly slowly, and u don't get bored because everyone is level 70.. it's just right :)

Last edited:

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
I coulda been 40+ by now m8, lvling isn't hard i just haven't done much.. done alot of cash huntin / hunting hens and boss hunting at the same time

if i had full out lvld i coulda been 42+ by now easy

/Chris

Edit: the exp is just right IMO, it's not too hard.. it's not too easy, you don't get bored of watching ur EXP bar move reallly slowly, and u don't get bored because everyone is level 70.. it's just right :)
gotta agree with ya there chris its the eprfect lvling, if ur into nice stead to to fast but to to slow lvling this is the place but cash is main, pets after 30 cost 60k a pet, n as a war i only get 2 so thats 2 WEB's that do gd spec as i lvl in *********** and bug cave but i was hoping to get on it early cose i had to be out n about at 9 n using works comp im keeping a check on whats going on, so if it was up i would of got a gd 2-3 hour lvling done, hopefully ill be home intime for it to be up, or up 2moz